Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think they may be talking resource files, using cheap freeware like res-hacker and such you can find the graphics window that shows a back door password field but what key stroke initiates it I haven't a clue. I use soft-ice to break down the code but with out the key code it would take someone like me a long time, but someone good on dbase coding??? I am more after the locking mechanisms in the registry than passwords though. Glad to see you posting again Qtip.
    Two wire hook up, three wire f**k up.

Hey Zero.... are you a student of Fravia? Are there current versions of Soft-Ice available on the net?

On the fravia, no, I haven't played around with it. The soft-ice I doubt you will find on the net, but if you spend enough time in data centers working on their units you get to know the programmers and they can usually help out. I don't do as much as I would like on the c++ and other coding's. I play around when I have down time after punching a lot of cpl or lately, graphics. It's cool to watch the pros on the job though, there was this one Asian girl who worked at a communication company we did work for and she could rip through code like tissue paper. She only stayed a while and went to work for uncle sam in some high sec. job. It's a gift i wish I had though, wouldn't be the peon with the Freon if so.
    Two wire hook up, three wire f**k up.

Zero..... It's been a while but I have had versions of Soft-Ice. It's a great tool if you know how to use it. I was just wondering if there are newer versions available.

Do a search for Fravia on the net. You may like what you find if you are interested in 'ripping' code and passwords etc. There is some very heavy reading there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12