Castile Pellet stove

I have recently replaced the exaust blower motor on my pellet stove. Went through and cleaned it completely. The problem is the blower motor runs non stop where do I go from here?

Wait 20 minutes, it will stop. This is quite a common question on here. After power is "restored" the comb blower runs for 15-20 mins to clear any smoke that may have been in the firebox from a power loss while it was burning.

Castile pellet stove exaust blower

It used to shut off after 20 or 30 min thats what Im used to. It doesnt shut off unless I unplug the unit at this time it has been running without any fire or coals for7 hrs and it will continue to run unless I unplug the unit. What do I check next as soon as I plug it back in it will continue to run weather it is calling for heat or not.

The control box is what makes it go, you must have fried the control box when replacing the motor. Expensive mistake.

Themocouple lights work, feeds, and stops feeding when reaches set temp only problem exaust blower wont shut off. UNit was unplugged when being worked on cant think of how i fried it but always a possability. thanks for suggestions if you can think on anything else willing to try.