Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tech93 View Post
    No, Ha spanky why dont u go hear them out already been there done that
    so, what did they say?

If all you like is working on lennox equipment,no overtime,and working for 26 to 30 hr suckey benes than thats the place for you.

wouldn't the benner customers just become lennox customers so the equipment type would not matter?

lennox only works on national accounts which is lennox units.They dont do refridgation they dont do anything that is not there national account.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky McCranky View Post
    Settle down folks. Its not going to be that bad. I say hear them out and then make up your mind regarding the new owner. May be a better situation.
    I worked for a company that grew by acquisition and being in my age group, I have seen many "mergers and acquistions". Day 1 is there is no changes being made....welcome to our Corporate Structure!!!! At about the 1 or 2 year point when they have control....changes start being made.....

It was all well and good when we were the company buying up the small fishes and we would slowly tighten the screws......

Then the company I was working for got purchased...I have been on both sides of the fence and it really sucks to get BOUGHT. Maybe not today, but maybe next year
    It's not the Brand with the fewest repairs-It's all in the install!!! Attention to detail and using the best materials!

Quote Originally Posted by beshvac View Post
    I worked for a company that grew by acquisition and being in my age group, I have seen many "mergers and acquistions". Day 1 is there is no changes being made....welcome to our Corporate Structure!!!! At about the 1 or 2 year point when they have control....changes start being made.....

It was all well and good when we were the company buying up the small fishes and we would slowly tighten the screws......

Then the company I was working for got purchased...I have been on both sides of the fence and it really sucks to get BOUGHT. Maybe not today, but maybe next year
    yes sir i agree been threw it to

Quote Originally Posted by sully123 View Post
    wouldn't the benner customers just become lennox customers so the equipment type would not matter?
    Yes, you are correct. Lennox NAS works on all brands. I think it would be silly not to. They would miss the opportunity to sell equipment if they didn't. They can't just go around replacing Lennox units with more Lennox units. If Lennox NAS is buying Benner, the customers under contract would be a big part of the sale.

Question

Yes, you are correct. Lennox NAS works on all brands. I think it would be silly not to. They would miss the opportunity to sell equipment if they didn't. They can't just go around replacing Lennox units with more Lennox units. If Lennox NAS is buying Benner, the customers under contract would be a big part of the sale.
    They work on chillers,they work on refrigeration.Dont most of there customers already have lennox units.

They work on chillers,they work on refrigeration.Dont most of there customers already have lennox units.
    I don't know, but Lennox NAS isn't going to turn down the opportunity to condemn a Carrier or Trane and sell a nice new L Series to put in its place.

I don't know, but Lennox NAS isn't going to turn down the opportunity to condemn a Carrier or Trane and sell a nice new L Series to put in its place.
    I thought nas meant national account service only way to get that account with them was own equipment or being contractor

I thought nas meant national account service only way to get that account with them was own equipment or being contractor
    That's not the way I understand it. I could be wrong, but I thought they sold national account service contracts just like Benner or anyone else would regardless of the brand of equipment. They are not a factory service department like Trane or Carrier. But, I don't really know.

Be prepare to welcome the high commander from NAS possibly "dave the snake", most of the stuff they are going to tell you consist of a mixture of crap with empty promises, you'll see some heads roll soon, get ready to give, give and give. sucks going from bad to worse!!! run as fast as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    Be prepare to welcome the high commander from NAS possibly "dave the snake", most of the stuff they are going to tell you consist of a mixture of crap with empty promises, you'll see some heads roll soon, get ready to give, give and give. sucks going from bad to worse!!! run as fast as you can.
    i know work for tradewinds for 4 years and busted myand then got the news went to benner here we go got put my sneakers on again.You mean dave h

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast