Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 157 to 169 of 239
  1. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    homw of the super bowl champs
    Posts
    6
    RTU do I know you. You seem to be like a field supervisor I had.

  2. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    211
    Yea we have crossed paths a time or two

  3. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    homw of the super bowl champs
    Posts
    6
    pm me with your phone number i have a question for you, brother. check that I guess you can't pm anyone on this forum your email right on your info?

  4. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where the beer flows like wine
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashman989 View Post
    all national retail accounts
    have nte to go off of which is good amout
    best buy,kohls,tractor supply,gander mtn,burlinton coat,gabriel bros,all national retail and every account is different for dollar amount
    looking to add 300 plus techs in next five yrs
    dollar is up to u coming in the door
    top 50 techs go to fla every year for all exp paid vac by company
    have drawing for trk and harley,each tech gets 300 at breakfast metting then at dinner banquet 20,000 in cash gets handed out to techs
    ie 500,1000,1500,2000 so the least u can go home with is 800 bucks
    complete service accounts,for alot of customers
    do everything refrig.,rtu's chillers, boilers,change outs,controls
    parent company is ARES HOLDINGSn under that is CMS,Nexteec Central,Nextec Northeast,EFS
    EFS is a sub contractor arm of company where we farm out work untill we move into that state
    google them and do your home work
    we have alot of people from Benner and Commercial Air Systems
    seems like a good employer, way better than Lennox.

  5. #161
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    16

    Confused So long Lennox nas

    Yes the posts are correct! Lennox nas sucks. Their existing techs couldn't fix a sandwich! Spent my last 3-4 weeks since the Benner buyout doing work their techs should have already done!(mgr. calls today saying I take too long on pm s ???) I 've spent the last 3 weeks washing cond. coils! Oh yeah that triple D is good stuff! Spent a few hours with the "elite" tech. He didn't know crap about HVAC! Should be called "safety tech". How can a company that makes such a nice unit like the L treat their people so bad! I'm still tryin to figure out how an ex trucker got the area mgr. job ??? TO ALL EX BENNER TECHS: RUN AWAY!

  6. #162
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where the beer flows like wine
    Posts
    2,871
    Quote Originally Posted by wannameltice View Post
    Yes the posts are correct! Lennox nas sucks. Their existing techs couldn't fix a sandwich! Spent my last 3-4 weeks since the Benner buyout doing work their techs should have already done!(mgr. calls today saying I take too long on pm s ???) I 've spent the last 3 weeks washing cond. coils! Oh yeah that triple D is good stuff! Spent a few hours with the "elite" tech. He didn't know crap about HVAC! Should be called "safety tech". How can a company that makes such a nice unit like the L treat their people so bad! I'm still tryin to figure out how an ex trucker got the area mgr. job ??? TO ALL EX BENNER TECHS: RUN AWAY!

    I'm having flash backs right now. What a freaking joke that company is, "elite tech" LOL, I met the top tech in the nation, as good as it gets according to NAS, biker guy with a drinking problem, didnt know the difference between his behind and a hole in the ground.
    They are going nuts over safety after a rash of on the job accidents happened all over, their poor and cheap hiring practices combined with lack of training are coming back to bite them, their insurance skyrocket.
    wait till you start getting the news letter with techs rating, typically the dumbest part changers types get the top notch.
    Next time you meet an "elite" ask him whats superheat? and try not to laugh.

  7. #163
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where the beer flows like wine
    Posts
    2,871
    A guide to surviving with NAS

    1- Keep your mouth shot nobody cares and could be used against you.
    2- Do PM’s fast, all you need is to write the model /serials and place random marks all over the paperwork, don’t forget to replace or quote as many parts as possible, remember under Lennox’s rules if the part is rusty or the paint faded away it most be replaced.
    3- Don’t ask for unreasonable things like pay raises, training or tools is not going to happen and it may get you fired.
    4- If you make more than $20/hr. ask for a pay cut.
    5- Remember, “what ever it takes”(to rip off the customer).
    6- Don’t ask your boss for technical help cause he doesn’t know anything either.
    7- Lennox knows you have no life and work is your numbers 1 priority don’t disappoint them.
    8- Bow to the boss and the elites
    9- Be thankful for having a job
    10- Don’t use your boss as a job reference.

  8. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    A guide to surviving with NAS

    1- Keep your mouth shot nobody cares and could be used against you.
    2- Do PM’s fast, all you need is to write the model /serials and place random marks all over the paperwork, don’t forget to replace or quote as many parts as possible, remember under Lennox’s rules if the part is rusty or the paint faded away it most be replaced.
    3- Don’t ask for unreasonable things like pay raises, training or tools is not going to happen and it may get you fired.
    4- If you make more than $20/hr. ask for a pay cut.
    5- Remember, “what ever it takes”(to rip off the customer).
    6- Don’t ask your boss for technical help cause he doesn’t know anything either.
    7- Lennox knows you have no life and work is your numbers 1 priority don’t disappoint them.
    8- Bow to the boss and the elites
    9- Be thankful for having a job
    10- Don’t use your boss as a job reference.
    As a former nas employee, your post is so true.

  9. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    102
    well i have read alot of the posts here and there is three sides too every story theirs yours and the truth, with that said i lived through two of these buyouts and well they were not pretty. when i came on board i had a face to face meeting with the owner dan and asked him where he seen his company going and if his long term plans were to sell out to a national company and he looked me dead in the eye and said no !! after a few months they stopped matching our 401k and the vp was fired and things started to change and numerous other things began to change and that my friend will be the begining of the end as alot of customers leave lennox when they buy sooner or later lennox did this same tactic in the 90's and it did not work out well then history usually repeats itself. i for one think a whole lot less of the owner for many other reasons and i have that right to form my opinion based on my own personal facts ..................

  10. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where the beer flows like wine
    Posts
    2,871
    Lennox NAS is NOT making the type of profits the empty suits envisioned. they just lost Petsmart, Tractor supply and Pep Boys trimmed back their NTE, they are also having all sorts customer dissatisfaction with the Gap/Banana/Old Navy mostly due to butchered jobs and endless callbacks, if they loose the gap is over for NAS I don't believe Lennox international would continue bankrolling a failing experiment after that, time will tell.

  11. #167
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    Lennox NAS is NOT making the type of profits the empty suits envisioned. they just lost Petsmart, Tractor supply and Pep Boys trimmed back their NTE, they are also having all sorts customer dissatisfaction with the Gap/Banana/Old Navy mostly due to butchered jobs and endless callbacks, if they loose the gap is over for NAS I don't believe Lennox international would continue bankrolling a failing experiment after that, time will tell.
    Where do you get your info from? The back of a cereal box? I am all about expressing ones opinion but your extreme hatred towards NAS is causing you to write false statements. The only true part about your statement is the empty suits. We have had Petsmart since the TW buyout. Tractor supplies NTE remains at $1000.00 and Pep Boys hasnt had an NTE since before the TW buyout. Pep boys approves all needed repairs as well and tractor supply. Petsmart was a pain in the ass to deal with because they want to buy their own parts and haggle every bill. We dont play that game. We do let certain customers buy their own 5H compressors but they have to send them back for the core. So what, you had a bad experience here. Get the f*** over it. I guarantee my experience here was worse than yours. I used to be a branch manager but am now in a truck. All I will say is that job sucks. (My opinion) I could be like you but I dont. Every company has its hacks, bull**** policies and procedures and even people with the "poor me" attitude. Life is the same way. Get over it , get a productive hobby ( versus bashing NAS) . I would suggest scrapbooking.

  12. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,554
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Where do you get your info from? The back of a cereal box? I am all about expressing ones opinion but your extreme hatred towards NAS is causing you to write false statements. The only true part about your statement is the empty suits. We have had Petsmart since the TW buyout. Tractor supplies NTE remains at $1000.00 and Pep Boys hasnt had an NTE since before the TW buyout. Pep boys approves all needed repairs as well and tractor supply. Petsmart was a pain in the ass to deal with because they want to buy their own parts and haggle every bill. We dont play that game. We do let certain customers buy their own 5H compressors but they have to send them back for the core. So what, you had a bad experience here. Get the f*** over it. I guarantee my experience here was worse than yours. I used to be a branch manager but am now in a truck. All I will say is that job sucks. (My opinion) I could be like you but I dont. Every company has its hacks, bull**** policies and procedures and even people with the "poor me" attitude. Life is the same way. Get over it , get a productive hobby ( versus bashing NAS) . I would suggest scrapbooking.
    As an independent reader of these posts, I'd have to conclude that you both feel the same way, and there is no way to tell who has the accurate info.

    Conclusion: scrapbooking would be better than working for Lennox NAS.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  13. #169
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12
    Jees maynard - If you didn't lose petsmart already, you probably lost them now.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event