2 Furnaces in 3-story house - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zoning's the best idea for maximum comfort in all zone... BUT, if you're not planning on spending much time in the basement or want something less complex, just using two thermostats (on the 1st & 2nd levels), with averaging remote sensors in the basement & 1st level could get the job done on a well-balanced system. This would mean that you're paying to heat/cool the basement any time the first floor is being conditioned, but it'd get the job done without motorized dampers, zoning systems, etc.

alltemp. PLEASE DON.T TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY, AND PERSONALLY. I HAPPEN TO LIKE THE BRYANT ZONE CONTROLSAND IF YOU WANT 2,3,4,5,6,7,OR EVEN 8, DIGITAL CONTROLS FOR ANY GUESTS THAT WANT TO ADJUST TEMPS, IN THE NIGHT , THEY ARE AVAILIBLE. MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE THE BRYANT ZONE CONTROLS BETTER IF YOU UNDERSTOOD IT,S WIRING AND OPERATION, TRAINING IS AVAILIBLE THROUGH CARRIER/BRYANT, JUST TAKES A PHONE CALL TO GET SET UP FOR THEIR NEXT TRAINING CLASS. GLAD WE LIVE IN AMERICA, SO WE CAN HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS, AS FOR THE CAPS, I CAN SEE THE LETTERS MUCH BETTER, SORRY IF IT OFFENDED YOU. PS DROP YOUR ADVERTISEMENT FOR ALLTEMP, AND I,LL LOSE THE CAPS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12