Baby Sitter or PayCheck?
    I know that I'm not the only one that does this delta p and delta t crap only to have a pms representive post a daily agenda. Who is the boss, the little dirt bag that runs the business or the ultimate final scenario bag that wants everything? As far as I'm concerned they look the same.

My mother has always had my respect, I hope my children can find some for theirs!

What in the hell are you talking about?
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

That "little dirt bag" you make referance to is called "Sir" to you.
    He may be right and he may be wrong, be he is still the boss! He signs your paychecks and finds you the work which you perform each day to earn your keep with.

He's not the King, he isnt your Master ... but he is your boss. And until such time as you find another job, for better or for worse, he is the main man at your outfit!

The worst day at work is better than the best day of un-employment! At least at work you are getting paid and able to do constructive things.

Be thankful for what you got.
    Someday your gonna be older than your employers and they wound so readily hire you.
    They will consider your presence a threat.

Now that was a post that you had no idea what was going on. So Idian, are you going to come back and explain what the heck you were talking about?