Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    no not Mr Big. Its the space between my ring and middle fingers on my right hand. Dead numb. Some days it tingles and itches but it does no good to scratch- theres no feeling. Is that to be expected as we get old [I'm 40] or should I have it checked out? Been that way for a couple of months, hasn't got worse, no swelling or color change, just numb.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Yes, get it checked.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/numbness.htm

Misdiagnosis Home

This web site focuses on misdiagnosis of more than 2,000 diseases and 700 symptoms. Visit our premium articles or choose below the most appropriate action for your medical information needs:

Research misdiagnosis in our Misdiagnosis Center
    Research symptoms in our Symptoms Center
    Research diseases in our Diseases Center
    Research risk factors in our Risk Center

Symptom: Numbness

Numbness: Loss of feeling or sensation

Introduction: Numbness usually arises from damage or disease of nerves. Numbness is often associated with or preceded by abnormal pain-like sensations often described as pins-and-needles, prickling or burning sensations; these are called paresthesias. Numbness is loss of sensation whereas paralysis usually involves both the loss of the ability to move the area and loss of sensations. The term "numbness" is also sometimes used to refer to emotional numbness or detachment. Any numbness or abnormal sensation symptoms need prompt professional medical advice.

Spotts - save me a trip - let me know what the doc says.

Too much sex?

Originally posted by woowoo
    Too much sex?

Could be- and it's causing carpel tunnel. Don't want no more babies ya know........ LOL!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Get it checked ASAP could also be diabetes

I got numbness in my feet this winter and didn't realize it.
    When I got black spots on my toes I went to the doctor's. He said that it was frostbite. He said, "didn't you feel that?"

Anyway he said I had high blood pressure. He gave me some meds to get it down. I am on a salt free diet. I shed some lbs. and now I'm fine. Of course Spring is here so no frostbite.

Next year I'll just tell the War Dept. that I have to spend the winter in Florida. "Doctor's Orders"

diabetes. Nothing to screw around with. Or refrigerant burn.

Spotts... I had this for 6 months, middle finger on right hand, mostly on the inside towards pinkie, and also a little bit of numbness on top of that one next to the pinkie.

Chiro said it was a pinched never, went to him like 7 times, did nothing. It just eventually went away, it was extremly annoying, especially when working with small screw etc. Felt like I had slept on it and circulation hadnt gone through yet, but it never went away.

Also, to make things even stranger, metal made in worse, weird. Just went away about 2 months ago???

Im 30 by the way...
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

There is no finger between your Ring and Middle fingers, maybe thats why you can't feel it.

Originally posted by top mechanic
    There is no finger between your Ring and Middle fingers, maybe thats why you can't feel it.
    He said "space", there, spanky.

Originally posted by Spotts
    Its the space between my ring and middle fingers on my right hand.

You're choking the lizard too much.......
    R2B4BTU

Suck it up and go, my hands are so sore right now, I wish they were numb.............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast