Hi everyone

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I'm new to the website and I'm not in anyway an HVAC technician or professional I actually work on computers for a living, so cut an dry I'm simply a consumer.

I joined this site to educate myself on the various aspects in regards to HVAC, I'm not looking to be a DIY person just to make an informed purchase so I can get exactly what I need.

I will try my best not to ask any questions so I can complete work myself, but rather just considerations and other things that an in-experienced person may get "blind-sided" with.

Welcome to the site. You will find much information in the residential hvac forum and that would be the place to ask questions concerning your purchase of a system.

Good luck,

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

welcome, always practical to educate consumers

don't worry, we'll let you know if you cross the line
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

hi, Friend I am new in this forum and looking for some electronic knowldege so that In case of some small problems with my electronics items I can able to sort out them on my own

Only pro members may have links to their companies website.
    Last edited by beenthere; 02-21-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: removed link

Hello everyone this is my first time on this site.I work for a public school in the maintenance dept. and have limited HVAC knoledge.We do minor fixes but leave the big stuff to the true professionals.Hope to get info on replacement parts for my home hvac Thanks

Welcome,

I work in a public school as a teacher and I'm going to HVAC classes at night. I hope you find this site as uselful as I do.