Hi all. Noob question

Hi all. Noob question

Hi everyone. my boss pointed me here.
    I looked around a bit but didn't see one so....is there any forum here to discuss marketing for HVAC ?
    I just redid our website and I'm about to redo our postcards and just curious if there is any discussions about that side of our business .

Yes, you have to get your posts up to 15 and you can apply for pro membership and access to the business/marketing forums.

Welcome to the site and good luck

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

ahh. cool.
    Thanks Tech23
    a posting I will go then!! bummer part is I'm more of an IT/sales/marketing guy and don't really know much of the technical HVAC stuff. hhhmmmmm....

Well, the committee can tell who is in the business and who is not by their posts...and they call to verify. The link below will take you to a thread that was created for those wanting pro membership to be able to post and talk about the hvac field, while they are getting their posts up. You might want to check it out.

http://for those wanting pro members... check it out.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!