New guy, HVAC tech/business owner.

Hey fellas,
    Just introducing myself, I own an HVAC service company here in Rhode Island, most of my business is residential repairs and installation. I also own a duct cleaning company {the work has become seasonal}. I will service anything, but mostly install Buderus, Utica, and Williamson oil and gas boilers, Armstrong, Olsen and Ducane furnaces, First company Hydro airs, Uponor/Wirsbo, Roth and watts Radiant {I like certain parts from all 3 brands}, Uponor pecs, and Rinnai Tankless heaters.
    Ive been in the field for around 13 years, on my own for about 5. I started with oil service and after running a mid sized oil companies service department for a while, I made the decision to go out on my own, and have faired well. I take pride in my work, and try to be fair with my prices.
    Well anyway, I have been looking around, and it looks like there are some smart techs on here, and hopefully I can get some info as well as offer some....

Welcome Aboard !!
    Technical incompetence is NOT a sales tool....

Howdy
    Some Talk, Some Do
    "keeping condensing pressures low and evaporator pressures high"
    "Some customers are more interested in comfort than energy savings"
    Blog
    Web
    Facebook

Welcome to the site. Get those posts up to 15 and apply for pro membership, so you can join us in the private pro forums.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Thanks, Im working on it, lol.... I am at a job rite now waiting for a delivery, gotta love verizon mobile internet....

hi there spotless