Can any anyone please give me their views/opinions on an American Standard condensor. I am going to be installing two units and the company that is going to be installing the units wants to install the above mentioned. I don't have a clue of their reliability or performance (condensors). From what I was told they are low end units but were very reliable. Can you please give me any feed back thanks. I can't really afford the cadillac units. Thanks in advance for your feed back.

American Standard is the parent company of Trane. A/S HVAC equipment is basically the same as Trane. While you may be getting the standard versions of the brand but in no way does that make these units not good equipment.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Good quality equipment, sister brand of Trane, what models are they installing? they have builder grade all the way to the highest seer systems available today, the indoor coils/air handlers should be replaced as well if you want a system that will perform properly and last.

Also...are you an HVAC professional? doesnt sound like it from your post, if not, you really shouldnt be in this forum and should have posed your question in the Residential HVAC forum.

Same as a Trane, quality piece of equipment. But if you were a real tech you would already know that....

The OP never claimed to be a tech and stated that they are having someone install the equipment.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Good Stuff Maynard!!

The Best ! 16 seer line is insane efficient & comfy !
    change the whole system :-)