Thread: Opening Attachments

Post Likes

Opening Attachments

I am new and perhaps doing something wrong. When I try to open a pdf attachment within a post (double clicking or single clicking on the attachment's title), I get the following vBulletin Message:

C-Rex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How do I open attachments?

Thanks
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Try these in order:

1: Make sure your account is verified via email. Even though I don't think you can even post if you don't. Won't hurt to check anyways.
    2: Make sure your logged in. Sometimes the site logs you out even if you clicked remember me.
    3: Check the FAQ section.
    4: Search general forums for similar problems.
    5: Contact a mod or admin.

Good luck! And welcome!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in