Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i am a bad boy lol
    trieing to get it in my profile
    some day i will learn how to use this pc maybe
    only one question
    where is our picture

Originally posted by twilli3967
    I'm have a new respect for manager since he screwed up. I realize he was human and realize he's an ok guy. He blamed in on the turnpike. But I think it was something illegal.

Smokin if you get my drift.

Gee Thanks, I guess !

What was I smokin' that day? Who knows ? I have enough trouble remembering yesterday

Re: Mgr...

Originally posted by jultzya
    This new info was in an e-mail to twilli and myself.
    (from the original poster, bkoz)

Please get me the information. As, I would like to read it. You already know where to send the file.

Did you get my last e-mail? As, I haven't heard from you.

Now, twilli is going to go into over drive with you butting in, but I'll keep him off of you if he gets to rowdy. He11 if we keep it going, this thread will likely be closed also. LOL Are we troublemakers? If so, nobody told me!

Tks.
    Should be able to get the info tomorrow. Will get it to 'ya
    Yup, got the e-mail just fine.

Tinknocker, why you trying to get my girl? Your smart but I'm smarter, she wants me. I can solve her problem, heck I wouldn't even waste my time trying to fix her furnace. I'd give her a new one.
    I told you for $2.00 i'd send you her email address. You got the money or not?
    Wouldn't try to fix the old one, CAUSE YOU CAN'T! LOL
    Replace it like the rest of the no nothing hacks, Eh?

You're just tring to sell her e-mail address so you can pay off your bets! That's low. What happen the bank turn down the new morgage?

[Edited by jultzya on 05-03-2005 at 10:36 PM]

Originally posted by tinknocker service tech
    how many times must one say she is mine, mine ,all mine

gee i think it is sad these guys keep going back and not fixing this thing correctly once and for all.
    Boy, you better get your facts straighten out real quick! Or else, I'm going to have Twilli make a trip to see you. I'm going to send him as I have a more important trip somewhere in MI.

I also feel saddened by all the incompetence she has endured. (I think she knows as much as any of the techs at this point in time) It is completely out of line. I wonder who the guy was on the other end of that cell phone call. Whether it was another tech, or actually a CSR for ICP.

I'm really beginning to think we should maybe just have a meeting there one day. Schedule a training seminar for all the techs in the area!

jultzya
    the bet is a wash. heat exchanger is good i wow
    no picture twilli won there for a wash
    twilli i think i will just save my money for now
    sooner or later she will relize i am the better man and you will just watch and weep
    all kidding asside has anyone heard if it was fixed yet
    just courious

Verdict is still out. I will post when the situation is over, and is completely resolved.

So, Twilli owes you a dollar for the HE and you owe him 2 for the picture? So, you are the one looking for the morgage? Hehehehe......

I also wonder why the other thread was closed?
    I guess we'll never know?

Update...

Everything is working so far. The weather has warmed up, so the unit hasn't ran very much. But all is well so far.

Still no picture! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12