+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Cistern is a Septic Tank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

A Cistern is a Septic Tank

This is a hoot. This is a video of a guy in Spur, Texas named Jimmy Ferris telling a true story that is hilarious. It's rather long (~ 12 minutes), 'cause Jimmy is long winded and a slow talker, so listen to it all.

Go to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

Post Likes
    Ha!

Post Likes
    I think I understood half of what he said.
    Reminded me of when I was a kid. My parents were renting a house. The septic tank needed pumping out. Cheap sob slumblord hand dug the the dirt off the 5 foot diameter lid and left the lid off . It was getting cold so the lazy buggar left it open and went home. A few days later he returns, the top of the crap is frozen. I was very little at the time but could tell when someone had been drinking and didn't use good judjement. I was standing there next to the hole in the ground, next to the frozen crap. I don't know why but buddy boy got in there and stood on top of the frozen crap. No sonner then he did, kerplunk. Into the icy cold vat of sh_t is th sob slumblord. I was like what the hell just happened. I watched him haul himself out of there, driping in sh_t. Get into his pick up truck and drive away.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Peztoy View Post
    I think I understood half of what he said.
    Reminded me of when I was a kid. My parents were renting a house. The septic tank needed pumping out. Cheap sob slumblord hand dug the the dirt off the 5 foot diameter lid and left the lid off . It was getting cold so the lazy buggar left it open and went home. A few days later he returns, the top of the crap is frozen. I was very little at the time but could tell when someone had been drinking and didn't use good judjement. I was standing there next to the hole in the ground, next to the frozen crap. I don't know why but buddy boy got in there and stood on top of the frozen crap. No sonner then he did, kerplunk. Into the icy cold vat of sh_t is th sob slumblord. I was like what the hell just happened. I watched him haul himself out of there, driping in sh_t. Get into his pick up truck and drive away.
    roflmao
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

Post Likes
    funny sh!t there...lol
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in