A Cistern is a Septic Tank

This is a hoot. This is a video of a guy in Spur, Texas named Jimmy Ferris telling a true story that is hilarious. It's rather long (~ 12 minutes), 'cause Jimmy is long winded and a slow talker, so listen to it all.

Go to :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzabmVIU6EQ

Ha!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I think I understood half of what he said.
    Reminded me of when I was a kid. My parents were renting a house. The septic tank needed pumping out. Cheap sob slumblord hand dug the the dirt off the 5 foot diameter lid and left the lid off . It was getting cold so the lazy buggar left it open and went home. A few days later he returns, the top of the crap is frozen. I was very little at the time but could tell when someone had been drinking and didn't use good judjement. I was standing there next to the hole in the ground, next to the frozen crap. I don't know why but buddy boy got in there and stood on top of the frozen crap. No sonner then he did, kerplunk. Into the icy cold vat of sh_t is th sob slumblord. I was like what the hell just happened. I watched him haul himself out of there, driping in sh_t. Get into his pick up truck and drive away.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Peztoy View Post
    I think I understood half of what he said.
    Reminded me of when I was a kid. My parents were renting a house. The septic tank needed pumping out. Cheap sob slumblord hand dug the the dirt off the 5 foot diameter lid and left the lid off . It was getting cold so the lazy buggar left it open and went home. A few days later he returns, the top of the crap is frozen. I was very little at the time but could tell when someone had been drinking and didn't use good judjement. I was standing there next to the hole in the ground, next to the frozen crap. I don't know why but buddy boy got in there and stood on top of the frozen crap. No sonner then he did, kerplunk. Into the icy cold vat of sh_t is th sob slumblord. I was like what the hell just happened. I watched him haul himself out of there, driping in sh_t. Get into his pick up truck and drive away.
    roflmao
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

funny sh!t there...lol
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...