Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Do you think this little video is his entire campaign?
    Do you want someone to show you references to everything he stands for, instead of going to google and youtube and looking for yourself?
    Do you want someone to spoon-feed you?

Do you know anything about Herman Cain?

Do you know about any other candidates or politicians who are talking about cutting entitlements and defense spending?
    yes I do. Every single politician (on both sides) is talking "cost cutting". It's the new "this will get me (re)elected mantra.

I also understand your need for a hero to save the country, but my point is I have heard all of this before.

So I'm just a little skeptical, as every single person in this country should be.

If my questioning this guy upsets you? tough
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Do you know about any other candidates or politicians who are talking about cutting entitlements and defense spending?
    Ron Paul.

No one else is talking about cutting entitlements and defense spending. You have not heard all this before, because Herman Cain is the only one who is saying it.

This language is not new for Herman Cain. He is a businessman who knows how to solve problems, and he has been talking about how to solve the problems of the US for several years.

You understand my need for a hero? Really? How is that possible?

Skepticism is fine, but how can you distrust the man if you base your entire judgment on a sound-bite?
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Is Ron Paul running this time?

Point taken. I stand corrected.

Herman Cain and Ron Paul.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Is Ron Paul running this time?

Point taken. I stand corrected.

Herman Cain and Ron Paul.
    Don't know if he is running yet but he sure acts like he is! I like both and would love to see that combo in 2012 ,if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    Don't know if he is running yet but he sure acts like he is! I like both and would love to see that combo in 2012 ,if possible.
    Problem is... IMO neither of them is electable. Sure, I would like one or both of them to win (POTUS and VPOTUS). But my gut says (loud and clear) these guys do not have what it takes to win.

Remember that if we had run the moderate candidate... Harry Reid would be retired now. But NOOOO we had to run someone that was not electable... and they were not elected.

It is more important to me to NOT let a liberal in office... than to get a far right person in office.

Understand?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Ron Paul is fairly radical, and I wouldn't put him on the ticket. But I think Cain is pretty mainstream in his views.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    Ron Paul.
    Newt Gingrich, Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Newt Gingrich, Thank you, thank you very much
    I like Newt, I think he is electable, and I think he would be a good leader. Kinda reminds me of the image of Teddy Roosevelt... however,

Newt has some baggage I think would kill him in the general election.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Newt is a brilliant man and a political insider, but he reminds me too much of John Edwards with his marital infidelities.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Newt is a brilliant man and a political insider, but he reminds me too much of John Edwards with his marital infidelities.
    As I remember it... Newt had to step down or be exposed for some indiscretions in that area... Guy should have kept his zipper up... he could have been POTUS.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Newt is an immoral man and therefore should not be president regardless of his other qualifications. He has had several affairs and divorced two wives for a mistress. The first wife was ill, I believe, when he dumped her. This type of behavior may fly for a Democrat but not for conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Newt is an immoral man and therefore should not be president regardless of his other qualifications. He has had several affairs and divorced two wives for a mistress. The first wife was ill, I believe, when he dumped her. This type of behavior may fly for a Democrat but not for conservatives.
    Hey I can't argue that but we don't have to many conservatives who will run. I would vote for Huckabee in a minute but I heard he will not run. I voted for a PC liberal who got defeated by a Marxist anti American alien Muslim last time I voted. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 03-10-2011 at 11:03 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast