Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    Herman Cain would be a great President!!! Probably as good or better than Reagan(IMHO-And I love Reagan). I know that will get a few squalking but his Conservatism is on par with Reagan and his business sense would far surpass that of Reagan.

Now, whether he can get elected, that one is up in the air. I have to agree with others in this thread that the RNC is not conservative and the primary "arrangement" is just that, an arrangement to get a particular candidate of "choice" to be the nominee or at a minimum the front runner.

How about Cain/Christie 2012....There would be some hatred spewing from the left toward that lineup, huh?
    I saw him for the first time on TV last night. I really liked what I saw.

I hope to hear more about him in the future.

The one thing that stood out to me was the fact that he wasn't afraid to ask the tough questions and WAIT for an answer.

Lessee...

Primary season starts in Feb of 2012... that is about 11+ mos away (as I post)...

I think the USA will go through a lot of changes by next year, I think it may be a little early to call public opinion.

I would really like to see a far right conservative get into the white house... however I really think a 'to the right of middle' guy (with party backing in both houses of congress) would be better for the country. Just my
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    Ron Paul has had my vote. I do not feel that enough people are backing him to win in2012.
    Paul is a perfect fit domestically, but he lacks the nuts that will be needed to get foreign policy fixed.

Cain is a no BS kind of guy, Hands down the best of the potential runners as of now. . He has alot of hurdles ahead of him, but even if he doesn't make it....he should most definitely be the choice for VP.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Paul is a perfect fit domestically, but he lacks the nuts that will be needed to get foreign policy fixed.
    Maybe Cain as the VP and some tutoring will help him? I see no candidate at the moment for any party that has the total package.

Cain's website has added more videos since the OP. Check 'em out.

http://www.hermancain.com/inner.asp?z=2
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by pdrake65 View Post
    Maybe Cain as the VP and some tutoring will help him? I see no candidate at the moment for any party that has the total package.
    You are right. Mitch Daniels dropped out last night IMO. With these comments. He is done.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...oid-labor-vote

You are right. Mitch Daniels dropped out last night IMO. With these comments. He is done.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...oid-labor-vote
    IMO what Mitch Daniels said is the heart of democracy... however, as usual; it was not received correctly.

I agree with a previous poster; we need someone that is a decisive leader, who understands conservative (not neo-con) principles.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO what Mitch Daniels said is the heart of democracy... however, as usual; it was not received correctly.

I agree with a previous poster; we need someone that is a decisive leader, who understands conservative (not neo-con) principles.
    So cut & run when it gets tough is OK with you?

So cut & run when it gets tough is OK with you?
    are you speaking of Mitch C&R... or the senators C&R...

What I got out of the article was/is that Mitch believes every party has the right to express themselves. The 'truant' state senators will be called in, when it is time. Funny how playing out public opinion always tends to come around after a while.

Personally, I like a decisive person... but the first set of details do not always lead to the best and correct decision. Sometimes watching the way things unfold leads to understanding what would be best for everyone.

Lets see what happens.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Herman Cain on cutting the budget:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGP4R...eature=related
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    listen to what he said. He didn't say anything new. Basically he wants to find trouble spots and fix those.

ie: food stamps. he doesn't want to eliminate food stamps, he is actually FOR food stamps, but he DOES want to eliminate fraud? well gee-wizz-golly gee, people have been trying to fix that little gem for 50 years?

when this guy come up with something new, like eliminating the food stamp program, give me a call.

Otherwise, he sounds like the same old rhetoric that both parties spew
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Do you think this little video is his entire campaign?
    Do you want someone to show you references to everything he stands for, instead of going to google and youtube and looking for yourself?
    Do you want someone to spoon-feed you?

Do you know anything about Herman Cain?

Do you know about any other candidates or politicians who are talking about cutting entitlements and defense spending?
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast