Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Herman Cain for President

Hermain Cain is an African-American Republican.

Check out his website:
    http://www.hermancain.com/index.asp
    Click on the tabs.

See some youtube videos here:
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...esident&aq=0sx
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rman+cain&aq=f

Read some background info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_cain
    Last edited by Space Racer; 02-11-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

This guy is a winner,a fighter and a rock solid business man,a man who believes in a actual gold standard.

Looked over his bio,we need 50 million men and women just like him.

Salt of the earth,hope the people of Georgia stand up and take notice and back him up. This is what its going to take to turn the corner,to steer America back in the right direction with a government with fiscal responsiblity.

The man is intelligent, level-headed, cool under fire, and loaded with leadership experience, so he already has W and Bama beat by a mile.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

He declared about a month ago and I sent a small contribution, he is the front runner as far as I am concerned.

Unfortunately he will not get the black or Hispanic vote and liberals hate him.

He will not receive any backing or vote in Iowa or NH so all the support and dollars will flow to liberals like Romney and we will again have a weak minimally conservative RNC candidate to run against BHO.

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    This guy is a winner,a fighter and a rock solid business man,a man who believes in a actual gold standard.

Salt of the earth,hope the people of Georgia stand up and take notice and back him up. This is what its going to take to turn the corner,to steer America back in the right direction with a government with fiscal responsiblity.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post

exactly why he won't win, He's not a politician. I'll vote for the guy, but I'm skeptical
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

I am extremely surprised that this thread has not had more activity.

Great guy. Doubt if he would carry many votes due to many reasons. I wish him well on his cancer issue.

Herman Cain 2012

Posted by Erick Erickson (Profile)

Wednesday, December 15th at 1:31PM EST
    43 Comments

It was all for fun, but I am surprised by the results.

In our 2012 brackets, Herman Cain reigns supreme as the reader pick for 2012.

Now, to be fair, he also has a huge twitter following and microphone to drive people to vote. He garnered 8,900 votes to Governor Sarah Palin’s 8100 votes. Mighty impressive.

Herman Cain is the former CEO of Godfather’s Pizza, a radio show host on WSB in Atlanta, and, judging by RedState Readers, the Republican Party’s 2012 Nominee for President of the United States.

He’s a tremendously good speaker and a thoughtful conservative. He rejects the idea of “big government conservatism” and believes in empowering individuals. I like Herman Cain and, though truth be told I never thought he’d make it past Mike Pence, I am delightfully surprised by the results.

It’s all for fun folks. I wouldn’t too much stock into it, but I would say it is a good sign for Herman Cain that, being relatively unknown, he can generate that much enthusiasm for himself. Works for me.

P.S. — Herman spoke at the RedState Gathering 2010. See what happens when you fire up the grassroots? Better plan on coming to RedState Gathering 2011. Details on that soon.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/1...man-cain-2012/
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll, Romney Second
    By Tim Alberta
    February 12, 2011 | 5:35 PM
    Share Share

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) won his second consecutive CPAC presidential straw poll on Saturday, much to the chagrin of many conservatives attending the annual conference, whose boos clashed with the cheers of Paul's loyal legion of supporters.

Paul won with 30 percent of the vote, besting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney with 23 percent. The results were remarkably similar as 2010, when Paul bested Romney, 31 to 22 percent.

Another libertarian-minded potential presidential candidate, former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson, finished a distant third, winning six percent -- tied with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who did not attend the conference. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich took five percent. Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), only won 2 percent, after campaigning in the early states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

Sarah Palin, who declined an invitation to the conference, took 3 percent. And Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour tied for last place (with Obama's Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman), winning just one percent of vote.

The straw poll -- while not scientific -- was conducted by Republican pollster Fabrizio, McLaughlin and Associates; 3,742 conference attendees were surveyed, a significant spike from last year's turnout.

The result was hardly unexpected, as Paul's contingent of supporters vastly outnumbered those of any other presidential hopeful on the ballot. Paul's overwhelming turnout can be attributed partially to the congressman's Campaign for Liberty group, which purchased hundreds - if not thousands - of tickets for his devotees, whom Paul had encouraged to barnstorm the event.

"It will tell the country a whole lot about the enthusiasm the young people have for liberty," Paul said in a video inviting his fans to attend CPAC, which was posted online in late December.

Indeed, some of the other candidates and their staffers quietly complained that Paul had once again hijacked the process by encouraging his supporters to attend the event en masse, giving him an undeniable advantage when the ballots were cast.

"When you stack the deck, you've got a good chance to win," businessman Herman Cain told National Journal on Friday, acknowledging with some frustration that Paul would be the likely victor. Cain finished with two percent of the vote.

Despite the media hype surrounding the straw poll, it has rarely served in recent years as an accurate indicator of overall GOP sentiment, or even conservative presidential preferences. Romney perhaps best exemplifies the straw poll's reputation of being little more than a political beauty contest; he won the contest three consecutive years - 2007, 2008 and 2009 - but failed to secure the GOP nomination in 2008.

Paul's straw poll victory does little to change the conventional wisdom that he remains unlikely to compete for - much less secure - the GOP nomination. But it does highlight the increasing disconnect between grassroots activists and establishment Republicans.

Full results are below the jump:

Ron Paul: 30 percent
    Mitt Romney: 23 percent
    Gary Johnson: 6 percent
    Chris Christie: 6 percent
    Newt Gingrich: 5 percent
    Tim Pawlenty: 4 percent
    Michele Bachmann: 4 percent
    Mitch Daniels: 4 percent
    Sarah Palin: 3 percent
    Herman Cain: 2 percent
    Rick Santorum: 2 percent
    John Thune: 2 percent
    Mike Huckabee: 2 percent
    Jon Huntsman: 1 percent
    Haley Barbour: 1 percent
    Donald Trump (write-in): 1 percent

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal...ins-cpac-1.php
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

NH Straw Poll news (watch for Herman Cain)
    Monday, January 24, 2011 11:23

Stacy McCain, one of my FAV bloggers reports on the recent NH Straw Poll:

Romney won with 35 percent, beating second-place finisher Ron Paul by 24 points in the WMUR-ABC News straw poll of members of the state Republican Party. In third place was former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who won 8 percent — just one point ahead of Sarah Palin, who drew 7 percent. . . .
    Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann won 5 percent, pizza mogul Herman Cain took 4 percent, and Santorum won 3 percent — tied with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Indiana Rep. Mike Pence and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

Romney is DEAD to the Tea Party because of RomneyCare and “been there done that”. Ron Paul has hit his ceiling of voters, and hopefully he’ll be busily dealing with the Fed in his new committee position and spare us another run for president. When those who won’t run and those who can’t win are winnowed out, where will their voters go?

Stacy McCain says “Cain” and I agree.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/373/6...rman_Cain.html
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Ron Paul has had my vote. I do not feel that enough people are backing him to win in2012.

Herman Cain Tops Santorum, Christie, Daniels, Pence, Huckabee in N.H.

Posted on | January 22, 2011 | Comments Off

OK, that’s not the headline on the Politico story, but the order of finish in the New Hampshire GOP straw poll was lots more interesting than the news that Mitt Romney beat Ron Paul:

Romney won with 35 percent, beating second-place finisher Ron Paul by 24 points in the WMUR-ABC News straw poll of members of the state Republican Party. In third place was former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who won 8 percent — just one point ahead of Sarah Palin, who drew 7 percent. . . .
    Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann won 5 percent, pizza mogul Herman Cain took 4 percent, and Santorum won 3 percent — tied with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Indiana Rep. Mike Pence and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.

That puts Cain in the top six. I doubt Bachmann will actually run, and Christie has already said he won’t. If Ron Paul doesn’t run this year, where will his voter go? Certainly not to Romney, Pawlenty or Huckabee.

So leaping waaay ahead (which is what liberals are doing when they proclaim this poll a portent of Palin’s certain doom) what would happen if Herman Cain finishes a solid third in the Iowa caucuses? Wouldn’t that pretty much finish off whoever placed fourth and fifth?

And how would such a result affect the undecided GOP primary voters in New Hampshire? I’m just sayin’ . .

http://theothermccain.com/2011/01/22...ckabee-in-n-h/
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast