Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 25

Thread: Goodman

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32
    I have recently started a project were I will be using 500 units 10 seer goodman. Goodman is offer a credit to the builder to use there product. What should I expect for warrenty calls? any percentages?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Depends 100% on how you install them.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SW FL
    Posts
    6,273

    Reliability

    Can you name another MFG and lower SEER that may provide Less quality and reliability?
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

    Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    763
    I would have checked into the rebates and put in a 12 to 14 seer, better warranty too. Might cost about the same after rebates. Careful with coil cleaner, it seems to not like goodman paint.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Goodman paint is the same as any other brands paint and coil cleaner will damage any finish. You guys really are absurd. When are you going to learn it's all the same stuff and sell application, installation and service instead of product?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943

    Re: Reliability

    Originally posted by dan sw fl
    Can you name another MFG and lower SEER that may provide Less quality and reliability?
    With comparitive ratings, they are all the same, using the same vendor parts and the same ferrous metal for cabinetry. While some units have more features and may be quieter, they are still basically the same.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #7
    The Goodman line is doing well and is a nice fit for the application you need it for.
    Check out http://www.Goodmanmfg.com to get a detailed view of their products and warranties.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Posts
    18,836
    Originally posted by chillbilly
    The Goodman line is doing well and is a nice fit for the application you need it for.
    Check out http://www.Goodmanmfg.com to get a detailed view of their products and warranties.
    What application?
    Low cost?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    chicago suburbs
    Posts
    4,422
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by mdac2001
    I have recently started a project were I will be using 500 units 10 seer goodman. Goodman is offer a credit to the builder to use there product. What should I expect for warrenty calls? any percentages? [/QUOTE

    no comment.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Suppy NC
    Posts
    4,513
    as tinner said

  11. #11
    What application?
    Low cost? [/B][/QUOTE]




    Any heating & cooling application, smart a$$.
    And yes, low cost is always a nice feature.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    108
    I once worked with a contractor that did apartment buildings and with them there it was about 1 percent that had problems and then with goodman it your cookie.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Originally posted by Lifer
    I once worked with a contractor that did apartment buildings and with them there it was about 1 percent that had problems and then with goodman it your cookie.
    I don't understand this.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event