Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Post Likes
    anyone know of a lon unit vent controller that can do a 4 pipe with single AO to EP for htg/clg to existing pn valves 3-8psi htg / 9-13 psi cooling.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Post Likes
    I know you could do it with a Circon SCC300PRG but then you would have to setup the sequence.

    I'll look into the UVC profile for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.