Hi folks.I thought i was successfull in submitting this but i guess not,so here goes again.I am looking to install a new furnace and central air unit.My latest qoutes are for a 'keeprite' system and a'hiel' system.These wiil be 60000 btu HE units with 2 ton ac units.Can anybody comment on the various pros and cons of these two brands as tomreliability,quality etc. etc?Thanks for any help.

Keeprite & Heil are the same people. Just be sure you are comparing like models, since there are low end and more premium units.

Best thing to do is go with the best warranty and the best installer. Make sure they pull a permit and have the job inspected. I have a 80% Heil furnace in my home and have had no problems. In addition, make sure the installing company does a manual j load calculation and submits it to you. This will determine the size of the equipment in your home. Best wishes!
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt