Smile Introducing- rvfrigexpert

Hello to all! I have joined this site in order to help those who have an interest in absorption refrigeration. RV refrigerator reconditioning is in big demand across the USA and other countries. RV owners are tired of paying for replacements unnecessarily and our landfills are full of RV refrigerators and cooling units that were condemned by someone who has not been fully trained in all aspects of this type of refrigerator. Many in the HVAC industry are getting on board in this field and are now offering this service in their areas.

Please feel free to contact us with questions about our training, manuals, or just simply a question about the RV refrigerator.

The truth is available, you just have to know where to find it. We bring you the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by rvfrigexpert View Post
    Hello to all! I have joined this site in order to help those who have an interest in absorption refrigeration. RV refrigerator reconditioning is in big demand across the USA and other countries. RV owners are tired of paying for replacements unnecessarily and our landfills are full of RV refrigerators and cooling units that were condemned by someone who has not been fully trained in all aspects of this type of refrigerator. Many in the HVAC industry are getting on board in this field and are now offering this service in their areas.

Please feel free to contact us with questions about our training, manuals, or just simply a question about the RV refrigerator.

The truth is available, you just have to know where to find it. We bring you the truth!
    No more ammonia ?

As noted, you were banned for spamming our site. You say we should have informed you before you registered not after you became a member. This didn't seem to bother the other 130,000 members. You have visited this site before and had multiple chances to read before joining. I can also assure you that this is not the first board site you have joined and all boards prevent spam.

I've opened your account to New Guest status. All the site rules are posted here. Please read and comply with all the site rules.

thx

Yes, the absorption refrigerators still have ammonia.

Ammonia or R717 i read were it has the highest refrigeration capacity per pound of all refrigerants.
    I don't think my suppler has it.

welcome rvfrig....so Im curious as to what happened with ammonia AC systems for residential applications? not efficient?

Residential absorption refrigeration

To answer your question: Absorption refrigeration is very economical, very reliable, and very "Go Green". The problem is the lack of educated technicians to service them.

Finding ammonia for absorption refrigeration

I'm sorry you are not able to find this with your supplier. Keep looking.... it is available.

I'm sorry you are not able to find this with your supplier. Keep looking.... it is available.
    What about the flammability ?