Anyone been to one yet? I'm going to the one in D.C. on Tuesday. Was it worth the time? Any tips on getting the most out of it?

Thanks
    Kevin

Here's a link to those who have not heard about it.
    http://www.buildingopensystems.com/us/program.php

[Edited by klrogers on 04-24-2005 at 09:55 PM]
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

I went to the one in N.C.
    It is informative for the most part. By that I mean it was repetitious for me who already does LonWorks controls but my supervisor who is in management got more out of it than I did.
    If you have a building owner or consulting engineer who has some questions or concerns about this type of system then I would highly recommend that you bring them with you.
    Even if your customer could not get away for a whole day at least get them into the morning portion. It goes over the basics as to the benefits of LonWorks in a non-tecky business sense way.
    If I had it to do over again I would bring a consulting engineer and or a campus facilities manager. These are the people who will drive this home.
    Good luck and enjoy.
    scepter