Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728 LastLast
    [QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;11180492]Ya know... it is a LOT of work to put one of these things on...

If nobody gives a S**t... and everyone just wants to gripe...

Maybe I should bow out and let others put up with all the primma-donna's and children in adult bodies.

Maybe after a day's work I will cool off...[/QUOT
    Like Daddy Used to say
    Don,t Worry the Cream always rises to the TOP..
    DON"T mess with the US
    I thought I had been there and done That.
    ITS ALL ABOUT LEARNIN!
    I thought it would be better by now
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands & his head is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his head & his heart is an artist."
    ~St. Francis of Assisi

who's complaining, all I'm trying to do is find a hotel/motel where others are staying.

[QUOTE=epacertified;11180702]
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya know... it is a LOT of work to put one of these things on...

If nobody gives a S**t... and everyone just wants to gripe...

Maybe I should bow out and let others put up with all the primma-donna's and children in adult bodies.

Maybe after a day's work I will cool off...[/QUOT
    Like Daddy Used to say
    Don,t Worry the Cream always rises to the TOP..
    And sometimes the milk decides it is not worth it to mess withe the ones that are PROUD of their creaminess.

Had the customer from h*ll today... primma-donna is an understatement. As soon as I get her fixed up and I am paid... no more.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

[QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;11184042]
    Quote Originally Posted by epacertified View Post

And sometimes the milk decides it is not worth it to mess withe the ones that are PROUD of their creaminess.

Had the customer from h*ll today... primma-donna is an understatement. As soon as I get her fixed up and I am paid... no more.
    That's the worst kind of customer, but you know what. You are better than the prima donna from hades.

[QUOTE=ga-hvac-tech;11184042]
    Quote Originally Posted by epacertified View Post

You got to suck it up John. You don't have a boss whom you can cuss out like robo did till the **** hit the fan. We'll all have a good time and get smashed. Ace I'll give you what ever you want to drink but not smoke. See ya. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

[QUOTE=glennac;11185712]
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

You got to suck it up John. You don't have a boss whom you can cuss out like robo did till the **** hit the fan. We'll all have a good time and get smashed. Ace I'll give you what ever you want to drink but not smoke. See ya. Thank you very much
    I never cussed at him

Although there was quite a bit of cussing from him at sales meetings as he berated everyone for not being able to achieve our goals by doing exactly what he told us we had to do. Between the foul language and the disrespectful attitude toward our contractors, sales meetings got pretty uncomfortable at times.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;11185762]
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I never cussed at him

Although there was quite a bit of cussing from him at sales meetings as he berated everyone for not being able to achieve our goals by doing exactly what he told us we had to do. Between the foul language and the disrespectful attitude toward our contractors, sales meetings got pretty uncomfortable at times.
    Just kidding with you robo. I know you had a ****ty deal there. You will find something better soon and be happier for it. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

[QUOTE=glennac;11185892]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

Just kidding with you robo. I know you had a ****ty deal there. You will find something better soon and be happier for it. Thank you very much
    Well, the crappy deal was an altogether other matter. After forcing me into a position to either quit or represent the company as the technical rep with absolutely no compensation or even a thanks, they gave me crap for my sales not meeting their goals, even though I increased my sales margin each month. The only two salesman who made their sales goals both have two territories each from other salesman who were let go from this company.

A real lesson in marketing dictating to sales rather then feeding sales.

One of the things I have always found amusing is:

A sales manager that thinks absurdly HIGH goals can be achieved in a recession...

I guess they think just because they 'say' it... it will happen.

NO WAY would I ever trust my financial well being to a jerk like that... Guess I am truly not cut out to work for anyone other than myself.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

[QUOTE=RoBoTeq;11186032]
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well, the crappy deal was an altogether other matter. After forcing me into a position to either quit or represent the company as the technical rep with absolutely no compensation or even a thanks, they gave me crap for my sales not meeting their goals, even though I increased my sales margin each month. The only two salesman who made their sales goals both have two territories each from other salesman who were let go from this company.

A real lesson in marketing dictating to sales rather then feeding sales.
    Hey robo try and swing it down here if you can. We'd love to see ya. Heck I'm even having to forget about going to Knoxville, TN that weekend as they are having an event up there with some good old boys. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

[QUOTE=glennac;11188602]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post

Hey robo try and swing it down here if you can. We'd love to see ya. Heck I'm even having to forget about going to Knoxville, TN that weekend as they are having an event up there with some good old boys. Thank you very much
    Does not look promising Glenn. I am up to my ears with getting my consulting company up and running in a proper manner rather then the haphazzard way I had been using it as an extracurricular business over the years. There are a lot of things the wife and I need to learn to do this properly.

I still want to work in a stable position somewhere and use the consulting company as a sideline, but with the way things are right now, I better build this thing as if my life depends on it.

Best of luck Robin
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Best of luck Robin
    Second that!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728 LastLast