Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast
Results 118 to 130 of 353
  1. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,934
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Trust me when I say "I don't need those things". I'm still at the age where he is awake almost 24/7.
    My buddy and I are 58... ask someone our age... things change...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    My buddy and I are 58... ask someone our age... things change...
    57, two heart attacks, 13 stents, on blood thinners and Paxil. Haven't tried em yet, but they are sitting on my nightstand.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #120
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,934
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    57, two heart attacks, 13 stents, on blood thinners and Paxil. Haven't tried em yet, but they are sitting on my nightstand.
    And he shows up at H-talk conventions in a pink shirt...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #121
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    And he shows up at H-talk conventions in a pink shirt...
    Pink shirt or not Robo is still a trooper. There is not too many of us that can say that they have been to EVERY h-talk convention since Pittsburgh.

    When Robo showed up in Vermont in his pink shirt he was all the rage amongst the locals.

  5. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Pink shirt or not Robo is still a trooper. There is not too many of us that can say that they have been to EVERY h-talk convention since Pittsburgh.

    When Robo showed up in Vermont in his pink shirt he was all the rage amongst the locals.

    How many of the "locals" hit on him. Lots of dudes I'm sure.

  6. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    How many of the "locals" hit on him. Lots of dudes I'm sure.
    You are so catty when you get jealous. Am I going to have to tone down the charm if you make it to the convention this year?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You are so catty when you get jealous. Am I going to have to tone down the charm if you make it to the convention this year?

    Like I said earlier, better hide your wives if I'm there.

  8. #125
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Like I said earlier, better hide your wives if I'm there.
    Why? I charge by the minute. Just bring plenty of cash and you'll be fine.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Why? I charge by the minute. Just bring plenty of cash and you'll be fine.

    Sweet!! But what will I do with the other 45 seconds?

  10. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Sweet!! But what will I do with the other 45 seconds?
    I'll teach you proper subcooling readings.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'll teach you proper subcooling readings.

    On Coleman Heat Pumps?

    I hope so, because Goodman doesn't have a heating cycle charging chart and it is maddening.

  12. #129
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Bennington, Vermont U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,864
    Quote Originally Posted by seatonheating View Post
    Like I said earlier, better hide your wives if I'm there.
    GOOD thing to know ! Now I'll only have to get her a one way ticket on the air plane. What a pal.

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    GOOD thing to know ! Now I'll only have to get her a one way ticket on the air plane. What a pal.

    Should just make it a guy's event. Then we can all go to the strip-club.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event