Lookin' For Some Advice - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I sent the email tues evening, the 5th. I addressed it to john@bayareacool.com and cc to dave@bayareacool.com. I didn't receive any message about a bad address so I believe it went or I correctly addressed it to the wrong email. I will be in Florida between Mon. 7/11 and Fri. 7/15. If you still don't have the email and it didn't make it to john either, I can try to resend it.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Checked with John and didn't receive it either,please resend,addresses are correct.

Ok, I sent it again. Hopefully it went thru this time. Please let me know if there are still problems. Thanks.

Stiil don't have it,strange,but John will be here all week ,so no problem.

Try once more ,and just call 352-795-COOL when you get in town,and ask for John,the service manager.

Thanks,Dave

Dash (Dave), hope you read this. I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to talk about a job and for the chance to meet you in person. John was very nice and said that there would pretty much be a job for me once I move and get settled so I wanted to thank you for the chance. I really appreciate it and it takes some pressure off of me about moving to a new area. Thanks again.

Your more then welcome,techs with a good education are hard to find,so if you're able to move this way,it's to our benefit as well.

John said you did great on the "test" a tribute to you and your instructor,please let him know.

Someone was asking in about a good votech in Ct,in another thread,so I recommended yours,as it's obvious you and they have done well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123