Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    pat-d
    Try Westbrook AC in Orlando. They have hired quite a few Baran graduates back in the late 90's.
    Service Manager was Ken Sass, originally from West Hartford.
    Good Luck from a former Baran Instructor!

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    email your resume,stop by in July and interveiw,with the service manager,call for an appointment in advance.

Now,register on this site as a Pro,so you can get into the other areas,it's woth your time.

Originally posted by pat-d
    I've actually been to the manatee park where the cam is. My future in-laws actually bought a little house in Citrus Springs a couple years ago and I go down there just about every 3-6 months. I was just there in Jan. and am going again for a week in July. We really like the area and have been looking to relocate in that area. I want to make sure I can get a job soon after moving because I'll just be finishing school in Oct. and I'm worried a little about finding my first HVAC job, so any help is greatly appreciated. I spent 4 years in the Army and over 5 years at LEGO as a forklift/warehouse operator, so I'm hoping to do better and hoping to land a good job soon after I finish school. Thanks again.

If you're going to be here in July ,let us know,send your resume and set up an interview.

Thanks for all the info. Sorry I haven't replied back sooner but I had some issues getting back online. I will put together a resume and set up an appointment for then. Is there anyone I should get in contact with in particular? Thanks again for the help.

Send it to john and also c.c. to dave at bayareacool.com

John is our service manager.Hope to see you when your here,and sign up Pros technical section here,it will help you ,great place to ask questions while in school.

Take David Up On His Offer

Originally posted by dash
    email your resume,stop by in July and interveiw,with the service manager,call for an appointment in advance.
    pat-d,you should think heavily about this,dash is not your typical HVAC contractor.
    You would benefit greatly from starting out with a company like his IMHO.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

davidr,

Thanks for the kind words!

July is not to far away,hope to here from you soon!!!!

Sorry, I don't mean to seem uninterested or anything, but I am currently putting together a resume and I'm waiting to get my dates and tickets together so that I can set up a time I'll be down there. I will be on break from school between 7/9-7/17, but I still don't have my tickets situated yet. You will hear from me soon though. Thanks again.

Great ,thank for the update.

Why FL? Try SC. Beaufort County. We're busier than a one-legged man in a butt kickin' contest. County's about 80,000 strong and growing fast. Land approved in Bluffton for 5000 new homes. We're probably 35-50 years away from leveling off growth-wise.

New port in Jasper County in the not-too-distant future is being tabled. HAVC companies cannot keep up in the summer. It's insane...totally insane.

I've sold 37 resi change-outs alone this month. Doesn't count commercial and new construction.

Lordy, I do love it!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Dash, just in case you read this, I wanted to let you know that I have everything for my trip to Florida set and I emailed my resume to you. Thanks again for the advice and I hope that I can speak with you about a service tech position.

Ptd-d ,

I don't find your email,what day was it sent?Did you send a copy to john at the same?

Waht day(s) will you be here??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast