Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: AC unit dolley

  1. #1

    AC unit dolley

    Found a line on equipment dolleys not sure if anyone needs one or not
    call 615-860-5411.Will handle a 5 ton gas pack with ease.upto 800lbs
    opens from 36" to 60" works great.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    106
    Hello and welcome! It kind of sounds like you are trying to advertise or sell these dollies?
    You should read the site rules as if this is the case you must have permission to do so first!
    Good luck.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In a boiler room
    Posts
    7,049
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeler heat an View Post
    Found a line on equipment dolleys not sure if anyone needs one or not
    call 615-860-5411.Will handle a 5 ton gas pack with ease.upto 800lbs
    opens from 36" to 60" works great.
    Down toward the bottom of the list of forums is one called the junkyard. It's used for selling or swapping things hvac/r related. That would be the appropriate place for this.

  4. #4

    not at all

    saw were some people were looking for a dollie and i have a line of them just trying to share and make someones job a little easer

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeler heat an View Post
    saw were some people were looking for a dollie and i have a line of them just trying to share and make someones job a little easer
    Kewl

    In the Trade then?

  6. #6

    Hmm not at all

    have a line of dollies that work great just trying to help make someons job a little easer do not want to break any rules new to this sight.sory

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeler heat an View Post
    have a line of dollies that work great just trying to help make someons job a little easer do not want to break any rules new to this sight.sory
    Being in trade is not a requirement to post here, but advertising ones product is forbidden "unless" one is a paid sponsor of the site.

  8. #8

    yes for 30years

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthingt View Post
    Kewl

    In the Trade then?
    i have run service for over 30 years and am getting ready to retire in 2 mone winters

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeler heat an View Post
    i have run service for over 30 years and am getting ready to retire in 2 mone winters
    Awesome then, we have a few of us old guys here and we would like to welcome you to the site

    The Mods and Regulars of the site like to keep the site spam and advertising free. You're opening post came across as one of the ones that we kick to the curb in a short manner

    So get your post count up in the opens area's of the site and go "Pro" it's way mo better on the other side of the fence

    Once again, welcome..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Andover Kansas
    Posts
    2,115
    Welcome to the site and good luck with retirement.
    .


    The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.


    There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event