Results 1 to 2 of 2

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Post Likes
    My house has a Mastercool evap cooler, to supplement the A/C units (I live in southwest ) and it works great, however the diffuser grill is a plastic POS that looks like it came out of a 1956 single wide Champion

    The home improvement stores carry all sorts of registers, but nothing big enough (20x20) for a swamper.

    Can anyone tell me where I can find a nice 2 way diffuser that's made of metal, ?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Tyler, TX
    Post Likes
    Since you are already looking, look for an aluminum one.

    They exist, but not at those DIY places.(supply & demand)

    Call a local contractor.
    He can order one for you.
    RSES Certificate Member Specialist

    Southwest Regional Association of RSES Secretary, 2017

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.