York 600 ton YT Chiller will YK VSD work?

I have a York YTL1L3E3-CTGS 600 Ton Chiller, I would like to know if a VSD503 K-46 Freq drive will adapt to my chiller. Please advise!

Did someone quote you this work or are you just looking?
    UA Local 141

You should probably ask a moderator to put this in the Chillers forum.
    UA LU 562

There is a lot more info. that would be needed like a full VSD part # because there are different variations , you would most likely need to replace microboard with it this is serious money upgrade to this machine. Unless you work directly for the factory I wouldn't recommend it.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

There are 5 different "styles" of VSD's and as york56 said, if you have a part number it will tell you exactly what style and the last 3 digits will denote obviously YT retrofit but its basic or with filter.......CHA-CHING$$

What controls are you using? I could be wrong but I remember hearing that the VSD retrofit requires the newer optiview control panel.

The Optispeed drive can be connected to either Microcomputer Control Center or an Optiview Control Center. Doesn't matter which control system is used, the functions of the vsd components perform the same, although different controls will determine related keypad functions. The optispeed uses multiple microprocessors and digital signal processors that are linked through a network of parallel and serial comm. links. i.e, microboard and acc(adaptive capacity control) boards. I think this is what york56 was eluding to. Hope that helps....