+ Reply to Thread

Thread: supper bowl - what you eating?

Post Likes

supper bowl - what you eating?

Country style pork ribs - in the crackpot with grape jelly and chili sauce for a a few hours
    Deep fried mushrooms (anyone have a good breading recipe?)
    Mini Sliders - make them myself
    Fat Tire beer

Post Likes

Smile

Man I hope somebody post sumthing I have no Ideas except chicken fingers. And BEER.

Post Likes
    Wings in Tsunami sweet chili pepper sauce, sausage dip and gumbo...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Post Likes
    First year in 7 I will go somewhere else (not host the party). I plan to take a veggie-plate with ranch dressing... Let someone else do the cooking.

I have a home theatre in the basement, used to have 'dinner and a movie' parties every month (pot luck dinner and a movie... or DVD concert... or live sports event... or whatever). The parties were 'events' planned as part of a multi-church/multi-faith (different denominations) 'mature' Christian Singles group (read that 40+). Last Summer decided to quit doing them... and honestly am enjoying the peace and quiet... Also with dad living with me, it was too much of a hassle.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    I'll probably do chips and salsa to start and bake a pizza for the main course.

I'll was it down with more diet Pepsi than I should. I hope it's a close game.

I could pull for either team, BUT, I'm leaning towards the Pack.

And no, I don't have a "block of cheese" for my head (I wish I had thought of that).

I wouldn't have to being talkin' HVAC all the time. LOL

Post Likes
    Whatever I can fit in my lunch box... working weekends sucks during football season...

Post Likes
    My friends and I fire up the smoker and deep fryer every year. Bacon Explosion ( google it) on the smoker and anything you want to put breading on in the fryer. The following morning is pretty rough, but worth it.

Post Likes
    Throw some Cavender's Greek seasoning and cayenne pepper in your flower, shrooms are also good pan fried in butter with spices without the batter, GO PACK!

Post Likes
    Chicken and sausage..Green Egg style.............
    Local 234
    Have Gauge$ Will Travel

Post Likes
    Hey, Ga-HVAC-TECH wonder if I know you? I live close to you In Tucker,Ga.Gleng

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    Hey, Ga-HVAC-TECH wonder if I know you? I live close to you In Tucker,Ga.Gleng
    Hmmm, might... I live close to the Lowes at Indian Trail and I-85.
    My Email is in my profile, send me an Email (and put something about H-talk in the subject line). Lets see if we have crossed roads.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in