bioclimatic electrostatic air cleaners
    surveying a job that has a bunch of these on lieberts downflow system 3's and 6 in the drop ceiling 2'x4' look like smoke eaters

anyone know anything about these? i called the company in new jersey but it not there anymore, i am looking for a place to get parts for them. i already have a manual for the 2 different models i have

Dear Blue r1,

Here’s the Liebert website, you will be able to get technical support on both parts and equipment from this site, you didn’t post what area you’re in, so I can’t suggest a dealer, but calling Liebert and giving them your zip code will accomplish that. Good hunting and keep us here informed as to your progress regarding this work.

http://www.liebert.com/

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton

i am in westchester county ny. i am not looking for info on lieberts, i searched lieberts site and nothing came up on these air cleaners. they are mounted to the top of the liebert units with the same style panels and with the 1/4 turn fasteners. the ceiling units look like minimates but they are just air cleaners.

looking for a place to get bioclimatic parts from in the states besides germany

Hope this helps.....

Dear Blue R1,

Understand your question now…..here’s the website for the company you are looking for:

http://www.bioclimatic.de/website/root/index.php

It would appear, after I navigating through this site, that a simple phone call to the company would net you the closest parts distributors. It would also appear that you would be calling either Germany, or possibly England. Naturally I would recommend England since you’d have a better chance at communicating your requirements in English rather that German.

After doing an exhaustive search online, it would appear this would be your only course as of now.Good luck.

Respectfully Submitted,
    John J. Dalton