Colorado

Thread: Colorado

Colorado

I am from Colorado. I am an 11 year technician. My role for the company I work for in the last 4 years, has been servicing, and starting up light commercial/industrial equipment. I will soon be wiring my first Carrier DDC job, Carrier will help with the comission on this one, and the next job will be all mine. (Which starts soon after). I am excited about doing more control related work, since that is what I enjoy the most. My education has mostly been on the job, learning from anybody that I can sponge info out of. I also read or research anything I can't figure out. I did go to a crash course on basic a/c and gas fired furnaces at PEG/Service Experts, Little rock when I was brand new to the industry. I am NATE certified A/C, and EPA certified. I hope to continue to add to my NATE certs. Anyways, that me in a nutshell, I am looking forward to having this forum as another way to learn.

Welcome to the site,

What year did you go to the course in Little Rock?

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Welcome to the site,

What year did you go to the course in Little Rock?

Quote Originally Posted by CAOFGJ View Post
    Me too, I think it was in march or april.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech23 View Post
    Me too, I think it was in march or april.
    I went in July, 2000. Best thing for me. I came out of high school without a clue of what I wanted to do. I got a job at a sheet metal shop, my boss sent me to the school hoping to get me a base to build on. I left with a definate interest in being a tech. Been doing it ever since. Was your instructors Mark and Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by CAOFGJ View Post
    I went in July, 2000. Best thing for me. I came out of high school without a clue of what I wanted to do. I got a job at a sheet metal shop, my boss sent me to the school hoping to get me a base to build on. I left with a definate interest in being a tech. Been doing it ever since. Was your instructors Mark and Lee?
    Yes, I like Lee the best and called him several times that year after the class. It was a 2 week course when I went, but heard later they changed it to a one week.