in the market for recovery machine.Whats good machine.

There have been many posts on this over the last 2-3 weeks. Do a site search on "recovery machine" and you'll be flooded with posts

Talking Re : Recovery machine

Patti Henderson the Manager at Abco Refrigeration Supply
    has told me the new Appion GT5 is selling like "hot cakes", and everyone likes them . That's what convinced me to order one.
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

I don't mind the cps recovery/reclaim units but also i have not had a lot to do with other units. Feedback would be great.

Van Steenburgh makes an excellent recovery machine. Buy one that cools the refrigwerant before it discharges into the bottle. This saves a ton of time recovering refrigerant. They are not cheap, but they work great.

http://www.vansteenburghengr.com/index.htm

The Van Steenburgh recovery machine is not exactly one I could carry on the roof, though. Love their reclaim machines, they've saved my employer thousands of dollars.

GT5 is good all around machine. Light, fast, and small. Doesn't like a lot of liquid but works well.

I use an Appion G5. For everything that I work on it's great, though I don't know if it would do so great on low pressure chillers. If you do refrigeration, ice machines and just the package A/C units that the costumers have, this is ideal, small powerfull etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbycold View Post
    I use an Appion G5. For everything that I work on it's great, though I don't know if it would do so great on low pressure chillers. If you do refrigeration, ice machines and just the package A/C units that the costumers have, this is ideal, small powerfull etc.
    X2

The ol Yellow Jacket Recover XLT has never let me down. Though, the more I hear and read about the Appion products from people on this site and elsewhere, the more I'm convinced on them. No one around my area has seen or heard of them before so I can't wait to "wow" the crowd.