Cool hvac student in atlanta

hello to my fellow hvac'es i have been studies in this field for about 6 months now and i love it like no other. I feel like i've been preparing for this career my whole life.I will never get tired of it i just know it.

yep, you definately caught the fever...welcome!

Welcome to the site...glad to have you joing us. Also glad you are enjoying the trade, I have been doing it for 12 yrs and still love it.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Kylee, we'zz neezz to talk............. Welcoem to the club !!! Well I wouldn;t say a club so much as a pack rat place !!!! Any ways welcome, send me a pm and we'll talk more, I'm in Hotlanta too !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kylee baker View Post
    hello to my fellow hvac'es i have been studies in this field for about 6 months now and i love it like no other. I feel like i've been preparing for this career my whole life.I will never get tired of it i just know it.
    Welcome!!

I agree with this being a rewarding trade. However you will have days that you will beat your head against a wall and wonder why you can't have a real job. So be prepared.

The more experience you gain the fewer of those days you will have.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Welcome!!

I agree with this being a rewarding trade. However you will have days that you will beat your head against a wall and wonder why you can't have a real job. So be prepared.

The more experience you gain the fewer of those days you will have.
    "I should have been a doctor....I should have been a doctor...I should have been a doctor!!!"

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by kylee baker View Post
    It has to be the most rewarding career. There's so much to learn and it's always changing.

If you're going to be a tech, take the time to find out why something failed rather than just being a parts changer.

I've never gone to "work" for 35 years. I still can't get enough. I'm on to a "static pressure measuring" kick now.

I was taught by people that cared about airflow (duct design). You'll find some really sh*t jobs out there.

I think it's a big opportunity for us. I wish you well.

hi

It's interesting that you mentioned the air flow and duct design thing,because thats what we are studies in class all this month.Static pressure and the lot.thanks for the comment and keep them coming.

hi whats up? Are you in the industry yet? im still in school but i graduate in four months and in the mean time i could use some experience and tips if you dont mind/ hope to hear from you soon.
    kylee

thanks ,i take it you have it as well the fever that is?