+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A forum member passed away on 4/12

Post Likes
    My condolences to honglo's family, my prayers are with you.

Post Likes
    At times like this it is hard to find words for why someone should pass away in his prime. When the Lord calls, we must answer. Watch over us,hunglo.

Post Likes
    Honglo always brought out many good technical questions and conversations.

RIP My friend ................

Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada Occupation:Interprovincial Plumber, Commercial Gasfitter Interests:
    Post Likes
    Never had a conversation with him, but it don't matter, he was one of the regulars, he will be missed. RIP.
    I love my job, but paydays Thursday

Post Likes
    I remember reading his post on many occasions. Very sad to hear. RIP and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Post Likes
    I am quite saddened over this news. I enjoyed honglo's posts very much. He showed a sharp, inquisitive mind, the kind of company I like. Yet another reminder (I've had two deaths in the family, recently) that life is short and precious, and to be enjoyed as much as possible.

I join the others in requesting if there are directions the family wishes us to take, such as donating to a charity in honglo's name, I wish to know.

My condolences and prayers to honglo's family and friends, and to you, Mark. May he rest in peace.
    Psychrometrics: the very foundation of HVAC. A comfort troubleshooter's best friend.

Post Likes

Re: 51.........

Originally posted by poppa
    is too young to die. And it was the last race car number we had.

sorry for your loss.
    that's MY AGE!!!

waaaayyy tooo young to die!!!

I just hope he knew where he was going before he left here.

Post Likes
    Mark, any ideas about setting up a donation fund for his family? Man, anybody who has been in this trade has surely given up family time(and received it from employees) for work emergencies, and we should help out if it is necessary, to keep the spirit alive. I know that you can't do this just for the money and be any good-you have to derive pleasure from the "it's fixed" feeling. I know that we could make a difference here for his family if he was the main paycheck. Maybe something w/paypal?

Post Likes
    Condolences from my family.

Post Likes
    Had not been online in a few days

Rest in peace Honglo, my prayers to your family.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes
    So what was he all about anyway? Where was he from? What did he do?

Was he he ill?

I am sorry to hear of this. It's terrible. I hope it's not too forward to ask the questions. Just curious.

Mark Beiser knew him obviously. What sort of cat was he?

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear about Honglo, May he rest in peace and send our condolences to his family.

Post Likes
    Mark, what company did he work for in the DFW area? I may have known him in person , but not by his screen name. Dow, do a search and read his posts. He expressed himself very clearly and was above average sharp. I add my condolences ... Both through his age and his locale, this hits close to home.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by ozone drone
    Mark, what company did he work for in the DFW area? I may have known him in person , but not by his screen name.
    His name was Gordon Freeze and he owned his own company.

http://www.freezeair.com

He ran service out of an older blue chevy pickup truck with no markings on it other than his license number.

Post Likes
    My condolences to Honglo's family. I always enjoyed reading his posts. The industry has lost another true professional.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes

Royce Gordon Freeze

Royce Gordon Freeze
    Royce Gordon Freeze, 50, owner/operator of Freeze Air Conditioning, passed away Tuesday, April 12, 2005, in Watauga.

Memorial service: 1 p.m. Saturday at Baker Boulevard Church of Christ, Richland Hills.

Survivors: His wife, Lanelle Freeze; son, Corey; and daughter, Rachel, all of Watauga.
    Published in the Star-Telegram on 4/15/2005.
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Post Likes
    Honglo, you were always searching for better ways to serve your customers and to extend your knowledge in a time in society where so many do not care.

A person is remembered by what is said at their funeral. I hope someone there was able to stand up and tell your friends what a true professional you were, because we sure knew it here.

Rest in peace, and may God watch over your family through these trying days ahead.

Post Likes
    R.I.P. Honglo, May GOD bless his family.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Post Likes

Unhappy

Sorry to her about his passing.
    Our prayers go out to his family.

Post Likes
    I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN FROM U ALL SADLY THINGS DO HAPPEN LIKE THIS AS HARD AS IT IS TO SAY WE MUST MOVE ON MY FAMILY AND I WILL DO OUR BEST I HAVE READ SOME POSTS AND TO LET U ALL KNOW THE CAUSE OF DEAT WAS THIS

ANY TIME HE HAD FOOD THAT CONTAINED "MSG" HE WOULD SUFFER FROM SIEZUERS (CANT SPELL GOOD) LAST TUES HE HAD ONE AND SUFFICATED HEAD FIRST IN HIS PILLOW THE ONLY COMFORT THAT I CAN GIVE MY FAMILY IN THIS IS THAT HE DIDNT FELL IT AND DID IN FACT GO PEACEFULLY. UNFORTUNATLEY THERE IS NOT INSURANCE THAT HE HAD AND THINGS HAVE GONE BAD FOR US BUT WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH IT AS MUCH AS IT DOSE HURT EXP FOR HIS WIFE MY MOM I THANK U ALL WHO HAVE US IN UR PRAYRS. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF U HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER WHO SUFFERS FROM SIEZUERS PLEASE WATCH THEM CLOSE SO U DONT HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO U IT HURTS AND I DONT WISH THIS ON ANYONE.

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN A FOLLOWER OF HIS POSTS MOST IMPORTANLTLY THE WHOLE CARDBORD BOX THEROY I HAVE THE BOX IN A SAFE PLACE U ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY HE WAS ABOUT IT IT IS ONE OF MANY THINGS WE HAVE TO REMEBER HIS INSAINE GENIOUS AND HOW HE WOULD STRIVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW HE DISCOVERD SOMETHING THAT IS HOW WE CAN ALL REMEMBER HIM AS THE MAD SCIENTIST

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR UR CONSIRN
    COREY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in