Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mark, what company did he work for in the DFW area? I may have known him in person , but not by his screen name. Dow, do a search and read his posts. He expressed himself very clearly and was above average sharp. I add my condolences ... Both through his age and his locale, this hits close to home.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Originally posted by ozone drone
    Mark, what company did he work for in the DFW area? I may have known him in person , but not by his screen name.
    His name was Gordon Freeze and he owned his own company.

http://www.freezeair.com

He ran service out of an older blue chevy pickup truck with no markings on it other than his license number.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

My condolences to Honglo's family. I always enjoyed reading his posts. The industry has lost another true professional.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Royce Gordon Freeze

Royce Gordon Freeze
    Royce Gordon Freeze, 50, owner/operator of Freeze Air Conditioning, passed away Tuesday, April 12, 2005, in Watauga.

Memorial service: 1 p.m. Saturday at Baker Boulevard Church of Christ, Richland Hills.

Survivors: His wife, Lanelle Freeze; son, Corey; and daughter, Rachel, all of Watauga.
    Published in the Star-Telegram on 4/15/2005.
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Honglo, you were always searching for better ways to serve your customers and to extend your knowledge in a time in society where so many do not care.

A person is remembered by what is said at their funeral. I hope someone there was able to stand up and tell your friends what a true professional you were, because we sure knew it here.

Rest in peace, and may God watch over your family through these trying days ahead.

R.I.P. Honglo, May GOD bless his family.
    In honor of Murray Woodgate (aka Carnak) 1961 - 2010

Unhappy

Sorry to her about his passing.
    Our prayers go out to his family.

I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN FROM U ALL SADLY THINGS DO HAPPEN LIKE THIS AS HARD AS IT IS TO SAY WE MUST MOVE ON MY FAMILY AND I WILL DO OUR BEST I HAVE READ SOME POSTS AND TO LET U ALL KNOW THE CAUSE OF DEAT WAS THIS

ANY TIME HE HAD FOOD THAT CONTAINED "MSG" HE WOULD SUFFER FROM SIEZUERS (CANT SPELL GOOD) LAST TUES HE HAD ONE AND SUFFICATED HEAD FIRST IN HIS PILLOW THE ONLY COMFORT THAT I CAN GIVE MY FAMILY IN THIS IS THAT HE DIDNT FELL IT AND DID IN FACT GO PEACEFULLY. UNFORTUNATLEY THERE IS NOT INSURANCE THAT HE HAD AND THINGS HAVE GONE BAD FOR US BUT WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH IT AS MUCH AS IT DOSE HURT EXP FOR HIS WIFE MY MOM I THANK U ALL WHO HAVE US IN UR PRAYRS. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF U HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER WHO SUFFERS FROM SIEZUERS PLEASE WATCH THEM CLOSE SO U DONT HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO U IT HURTS AND I DONT WISH THIS ON ANYONE.

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN A FOLLOWER OF HIS POSTS MOST IMPORTANLTLY THE WHOLE CARDBORD BOX THEROY I HAVE THE BOX IN A SAFE PLACE U ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY HE WAS ABOUT IT IT IS ONE OF MANY THINGS WE HAVE TO REMEBER HIS INSAINE GENIOUS AND HOW HE WOULD STRIVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW HE DISCOVERD SOMETHING THAT IS HOW WE CAN ALL REMEMBER HIM AS THE MAD SCIENTIST

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR UR CONSIRN
    COREY

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345