Thread: Stulz - ATS

Has anyone out there had any experience with this stuff. We've got some but I will hold my thoughts until I get some input. Thanks - DaleP

The only one I worked on was overcomplicated and parts were eeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxppppppppppeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvee eeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

We looked at Stultz for a project. I would be interested in hearing about them. Pretty tough to compete with Liebert in the computer room AC market.

I just went to Stultz for their training. It was pretty good stuff. If you have an issue call them up they have some really sharp guys working in trouble shooting and technical support.

Smile

Have worked with both since they have been on the market. Go with the ats. They give better info and representation.
    "My hands are for sale"

We've got them in one area and have had nothing but problems. Some of it is poor installation but a good portion is parts availability, accessability to some components and just in general unreilability. You couple this with poor representation and I'll keep my Liebert stuff anyday. DaleP

Used to deal with ATS and Stulz in the old days, now I deal with the new StulzATS. Advantages, lower cost than a Liebert, quicker ship times, and now get this rookies and residential guys, the ONLY OEM part is the control board. If you need a mechanical part you can just go buy one from a commercial supply house. Yes even those funny looking breakers and contactors are actually off the shelf items if you go to the correct supply house, not your local Graingers or Johnstone. Factory will even tell you the parts are all off the shelf. We install lots of them, just like anyone's equipment, follow the instructions and they'll work well, wing it and you'll pay.
    Don't let your ego get in the way of a good decision

Well I still wish I had that parts list on my truck it sure said different, customer had us purchase parts straight from Germany as per their guidelines.

[Edited by joey791 on 04-19-2005 at 06:24 PM]
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

DaleP

I went to the Stulz factory last year and the guys are great. They are real sharp and they will help you out with anything you need.