Question

Well for better or worse our company has changed lines of HVAC equipment again!! We originally offered Heil/Tempstar migrated to Trane/American Standard line and now I've been told we will start selling Bryant/Fridgidaire. I dont know much about the Bryant line other than I beleive it is a sister of Carrier. I just have seen some posts on problems with Carrier coils. Does this also affect Bryant as well? I remember my Heil days with all the fan coil problems I ran into. I believe Fridgidaire is made by Nordyne(Oh boy). I am looking for guidence and information on potential issues that may present service related problems down the road. I am not looking for equipment bashing threads, just some help avoiding future problems if any.

Thanks

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Bryant has the Evolution Control System ,same as Carrier Ifinity,do a search here (infinity/evolution)and you'll see customers love it.

If you sell heat pumps,check the specs(fan data) on Frigidaires air handlers,Max. static .35,some models,be careful requires larger ducts or turning vanes,etc. ,to get the required cfms.