Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast
Results 157 to 169 of 171
  1. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    3,010
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    It sounds like everybody likes the digi cool gauges I
    and I really want a pair. But I am a little confused. After all the bickering in this thread um lost. The AK 900 is the latest and greatest out right?
    To answer your question. The AK900 is the latest DRSA produced by Digicool. Your right, there are many posters here who own DC and have come to expect that level of durability in other products.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  2. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    It's self explanatory..you get it or you don't.
    -Given HVAC-TALKS status as a learning site for the advancement of further educating the trade of hvac, members can often find themselves in arcane discussions on various subjects.

    - This whole matter of the discussion of the word arcane seems to have taken on a magical life of its own but has become too much for a common man such as myself and seems to only reside in the burning towers in the NW Burbs of Detroit where the beast known as hvaclover lives.

  3. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    -Given HVAC-TALKS status as a learning site for the advancement of further educating the trade of hvac, members can often find themselves in arcane discussions on various subjects.

    - This whole matter of the discussion of the word arcane seems to have taken on a magical life of its own but has become too much for a common man such as myself and seems to only reside in the burning towers in the NW Burbs of Detroit where the beast known as hvaclover lives.
    sorry...i moved...just didn't bother to tell any body.

  4. #160
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,675
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    It sounds like everybody likes the digi cool gauges I
    and I really want a pair. But I am a little confused. After all the bickering in this thread um lost. The AK 900 is the latest and greatest out right?
    The AK-900 is the latest and greatest offering from Digi-cool. A very nice tool, despite what hvaclover insists.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 07-01-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: removed

  5. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    The AK-900 is the latest and greatest offering from Digi-cool. A very nice tool, despite what hvaclover insists.
    Misquoting AGAIN. I never said the product was bad.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 07-01-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: removed

  6. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    The AK-900 is the latest and greatest offering from Digi-cool. A very nice tool, despite what hvaclover insists.



    Not far....... end quote.


    Now why would you post something that provocative.

  7. #163
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,675

  8. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Your the Mod...you can do that.

  9. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,675
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Your the Mod...you can do that.
    I know that I can, I was asking if you wanted me to.

  10. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    working overtime
    Posts
    848

    reliability

    I have been putting off going digital for some time because all the mfgs have had endless durability issues. I think I'm gonna make the leap to a digi cool I hope I'm making the right choice. It was between that and the testo. I have never owned anything good from fieldpiece so that's out. It's time for me to get with the times.

  11. #167
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,675
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    I have been putting off going digital for some time because all the mfgs have had endless durability issues. I think I'm gonna make the leap to a digi cool I hope I'm making the right choice. It was between that and the testo. I have never owned anything good from fieldpiece so that's out. It's time for me to get with the times.
    Well, I've beat the snot out of 2 sets of digicools for 2+ years and others here have been beating on theirs for quite a bit longer.

    They are next door to bulletproof.

  12. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    sorry...i moved...just didn't bother to tell any body.

    Damn lover you're just too quick for me.

  13. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    Damn lover you're just too quick for me.


    "lover"?...something you wanna get of your chest Refer?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event