Greetings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings

Once you get a Pro Membership you'll have access to Private Messages. Many of us talk behind the scenes.

You only need 15 posts to apply for a Pro Membership.

Possum Trot is not so far away. Once things get cranked up I'll give you a few hours a week and you can get to see what goes on. I call this area "The Testing Ground" 'cause its Brutal on equipment.

Have you bought any tools yet?
    Yes, I know I Shouldn't But I Just Can't Help Myself...

Awsome im looking foward to it!. I have all basic hand tools, tubing tools, im ordering the testo 550 nxt week and some meters. Any suggestions on what else i will need starting out?

What else? I hate to say it never ends but there's always some tool you need.

Did you learn Sweding? I consider it one of my main tools. Other wise you constantly need expensive copper fittings (which add joints). After using a YJ bender it's become a necessity.

Humm... We need to talk and get you some time with DigiCool gauges. I'll call you next time it's cold and raining. (Just joking.) I got my butt soaked Friday. I wasn't so worried about my DigiCools but I had to pour water out of my digital scales. Then you can make your decision on a Testo afterward.

Go to my Info and shoot me an email.

Yep sure did at the begining of last semester. Love it lol and i see the advantages. I have the tools for that.

As for digicool... just too much for me right now. Ill get back to ya on email. Had to get my post in!!

Quote Originally Posted by ka24det View Post
    Yep sure did at the begining of last semester. Love it lol and i see the advantages. I have the tools for that.

As for digicool... just too much for me right now. Ill get back to ya on email. Had to get my post in!!

O Tay.

k well i can post again sheesh

You still need a couple more Posts ka24det. You should'a been with me yesterday to see the Junk on the Roof at Windy Hill Plaza. Had one blow a Cap there. I was wondering if it was going to be repairable. Numerous bad caps and "extra" sheet metal laying around everwhere. The disconnect on the unit I repaired was laying Flat on the Roof. I was actually afraid the turn it off for fear of Water being in the housing but maybe the screw holes in the back kept it from flooding.

Ha!

Always amazes me the things i hear from other techs. Woulda loved to see that lol. But hey at least the disconect was within sight of the unit!! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12