Savana Ladder Rack

The lease is up on my GMC Savana, and the General wants too much to buy it out. So back it goes.
    This is a Ranger Design, aluminum & stainless rack. Was new in 2007.
    $475.00 (OBO) it was close to a grand when new.
    Ohhhh my knees...24+ years of fixing furnaces, has caught up to me....

Quote Originally Posted by d d boyer View Post
    The lease is up on my GMC Savana, and the General wants too much to buy it out. So back it goes.
    This is a Ranger Design, aluminum & stainless rack. Was new in 2007.
    $475.00 (OBO) it was close to a grand when new.
    Not interested in the ladder rack but that is one hell of a good looking van. I like that color scheme. Catches the eye well. Did you come up with that design?

If thats going back what are you getting to replace it? Im sure that lettering is not cheap.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Not interested in the ladder rack but that is one hell of a good looking van. I like that color scheme. Catches the eye well. Did you come up with that design?

If thats going back what are you getting to replace it? Im sure that lettering is not cheap.
    Thanks!
    Yup, it's my design. It's something different, I get lots of complements from customers, and my competitors. I'm a car guy, so my service vans are just another excuse to trick them out.
    I'm replacing it with a Ford, I get a killer deal on Fords, since I'm a Lennox dealer. Plus I've always been a Ford guy, just leased the GMC since it was 6-8 month delivery for a "Black" Ford back in 2007 (and I needed a van right away). Wasn't worth buying a white van, then painting it.
    Ohhhh my knees...24+ years of fixing furnaces, has caught up to me....

nice van

Man you would lose weigth running service in a black anything.. in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by d d boyer View Post
    Thanks!
    Yup, it's my design. It's something different, I get lots of complements from customers, and my competitors. I'm a car guy, so my service vans are just another excuse to trick them out.
    I'm replacing it with a Ford, I get a killer deal on Fords, since I'm a Lennox dealer.why is that? is there a "relationship" thing? we are a Lennox dealer and drive Chevrolet products. if there is a deal I wonder if our company gets it or is aware of it. Plus I've always been a Ford guy, just leased the GMC since it was 6-8 month delivery for a "Black" Ford back in 2007 (and I needed a van right away). Wasn't worth buying a white van, then painting it.
    thanks.

driven both and do not like the Ford reliability, steering or some other things(mid 80s to mid 90s models).
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ