Thread: sanyo ductless

I have a cl1211 model. I also have a restriction somewhere. I evacuated and charged by weight, started it up and am getting 250 high side and 10 to 30 on the low side. Its a cap tube and there is no frosting on the end going to the line indoors. I am getting frosting all the way back to the condeser. The line sets are about 15 feet long. This unit has been in operation for about 3 years. Has anyone come across this before? I am going to break it open and see if I can push n2 through the indoor unit, to eliminate that part of the equation. thanks
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us

Never came across that before on a sanyo. Are the lines silfossed in instaed of the factory flares?
    "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    "he that's walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly" Proverbs 13:20
    "Pressure is something people feel when they don't know what their doing". Peyton Manning-superbowl MVP

no, factory flares, I usually don't have much trouble with them at all, this one has two, one electrical and one refer. I jumped acorss 1-3 at outdoor unit to see if it was a control problem and then thats when this came up with the pressures. I can bleed out of the liquid line through the site glass in the maifold guage, and see there is liquid passing to the suction line, of course pressure rises a bit and the when I shut it down right back to 10. The indoor coil doesn't seem to be getting any cooling from it at all, but he line back to the compressor is forsted. I am not seeing what the problem is, maybe its just the cap tube is restricted. I will pull the charge and see if I can get flow through the indoor, and see what happens there. thanks for the reply.
    there but for the grace of god, go all of us