Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SJProwler View Post
    On page 25 of the installation manual it states "CAUTION! A separate drain line must be run to the drain from thecondensate trap. DO NOT connect the condensate trap drain into the drain line from the evaporator coil." I would also verify the slope on the line exiting your trap.

What size is this furnace? Even on the 90k up to 24' of 2" pipe is allowed with 10 elbows. Why did they go up to 3"? (See chart on pg 16 of install manual).

As far as thermostat, unless you have a non-communicating heat pump the best thermostat to use with the system is the iComfort.

Definitely check for the wire nut or anything else that may be in the trap.
    Each elbow is equal to 5'. So you are saying that the 90,000 can vent up to a total (one one leg) of 74'?

Quote Originally Posted by George2 View Post
    Each elbow is equal to 5'. So you are saying that the 90,000 can vent up to a total (one one leg) of 74'?
    Sorry, it's actually page 15 of the manual and the lowest the chart goes is 1 elbow and it states on the 90k that you can go 69' so in answer to your question.. YES!

As stated earlier the drain should be exiting the right side. If the trap is clear of obstructions this will take care of all your problems.
    I am here to provide you with every option I know of but if you make a stupid decision don't blame me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12