Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I start every 2 stroke engine I have in the garage every day and let them run for a half hour or so.
    WoW do you open the door? Thats hard core man!

I`m doing my part for the green enviroment.
    I quit farting in public

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I start every 2 stroke engine I have in the garage every day and let them run for a half hour or so.
    most of my bikes are vintage 2 strokes

I will be green when the air line have emmision inspection alone with the space shuttle
    GOOD WORK IS NOT CHEAP! AND CHEAP WORK IS NOT GOOD!

IF YOU THINK A GOOD HVAC COMPANY IS EXPENSIVE. THEN YOU SHOULD TRY A BAD ONE.

Wow, love the old bikes!

I'm a save-the-whales-collect-the-whole-set kind of guy but I think I'm still greener than Algore
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Black and blue, and a little green

I dont know about green, but I cracked my head on a valve today and it sure is black and blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My personal methane production is up 22% over last year and I flush my radiator and change my oil over the storm drain in front of my house...oh...and I haven't turned off a light in my house in 26 years. You'd be surprised how many recipes there are for spotted owl and delta smelt...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

I'm "green" enough, to use some forms of "green" energy (or whatever), that save me green..
    What I'm not green enough for, is spending money for the sole purpose of enviromental concern.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Saw a drop dead gorgeous woman with a grotesque looking guy the other day.
    I was green with envy.

The green liberals are all BS! Anyone that is green for the sake of being green is just stupid. That said, I have a solar PV electric plant on my roof, drive two Prius, have an Infinity HVAC system and added 20" of blown fiberglass into my attic - but I am not green. I did these things all based on economics.

The solar plant (thanks to rebates and SRECs) paid for itself in under four years and now kicks off about $9,000 to me a year. The two Prius are 2002 and I bought thm in 2005 and 2006 when gas was cheap and nobody wanted them. The Infinity was added a year ago when the state, the feds, the contractor, and Carrier all subsidized it, and the insulation was done for my comfort.

I was pretty green after a late night of drinking last Friday.

I however do dump all my vacuum pump oil back into the ground, to recycle it. that is after all were it came from to begin with.

It all started with that damn Indian in the 70's, he was crying because someone threw litter on the highway, once upon a time known as the freeway before lefty green turds got control.

Sometimes early in the mornings on recycling days I like to drive down residential streets and run over all there blue and green recycling tubs.
    If common sense is so common how come so few of us have it!

I'm not green, don't do anything to be green, but I've started stopping at green lights in stead of red.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast