The wife says over and over, "I hate the air blowing on me". I gotta get the wall unit placement right in the bedrooms. First thought is that it seems like the wall right over the heads of the beds would be the best place because the air flow would go right to the opposite walls and then go relatively chaos. Second thought is that when they are in a very low mode with lowest blower speed, the cold air might just sort of dribble down over the bed making it uncomfortable.

We are having Mitsubishi multi heat pumps (3 out, 7 in) installed professionally throughout the house. I talked about placement with the installers and I had second thoughts later. They are starting with the non-bedroom areas next week so I will bring it up and there are other choices for location. In fact, the house is raised so the interior wall areas are pretty much available outside of the ones with a central support beam under them.

I have a good feeling about the installers. They are both small ops. The primary guy was recommended by a pro in another line of building industry, seems to be a "measure 4 times cut once" rather than “measure twice cut once” kind of guy, been in the business for, probably, 40 years, still likes to learn, and teaches HVAC part time. He does not have a lot of experience with minisplits so, for this job, he brought in a partner that has done a lot of them.

There is so much experience on this board, I just have to take advantage of it!