Hmm handheld ultrasonic flowmeter

Hello everybody!! How have all you been?
    I'm back... like to hear from you, opinions about what trade mark of ultrasonic flow meter is the best. Anyone have ever tryed the Omni TUF 200H?

I have 2 of them they work just aswell as my $12000 dollar GE. fast easy accurate. You can calibrate them yourself if you have the right equipment. We use them on 1/2 lines all the way up to 24 inch with just 2 sets of transducers. We primarily use them on chilled and cond water lines. But I have done oil and salt water aswell.

Thumbs up

Very nice hear you, where did you bought them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassajara View Post
    I have 2 of them they work just aswell as my $12000 dollar GE. fast easy accurate. You can calibrate them yourself if you have the right equipment. We use them on 1/2 lines all the way up to 24 inch with just 2 sets of transducers. We primarily use them on chilled and cond water lines. But I have done oil and salt water aswell.

I would have to look up the invoices its 4-5 years ago now. The company i remember was in Conn, USA but they came from somewhere in Asia who makes them for omni, sheintech and probably others as well. I know I paid a little bit more then what that link you had was. But keep in mind i bought them a while tech gets cheap fast it seems.

if they are still made by the same company you will not be dissapointed as it is very cheap ultra sonic technology. I am always surprised with how well they work i constantly test them at the shop where we rigged up a pump on a drive with an inline flow meter and a calibrated venturi. And they are always within .5% of each other at ranges from 15-100 gpm