Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We have many z540v modules in good condition. Upgraded to U341v+ module. Any takers would be great.

ALC Z540V controllers

I am interested in price on the controllers.

All z540v modules are used and as is. Prior to ddc retrofit modules were working fine. How does $50 per module sound? How many are you looking for?

I would like to purchase 10 modules. Please Call me
    Brian Oakes (951) 712 9433

Moe,

I'm interested in 10 Z540v cards also. 916.496.6701

Michael

Frown I need a lowwer price on alc products

My name Gerard ( or just g ) call me abuot those boards. even if there all sold . 757 435 3677

enrgy- starting out and hard to get ALC product? I'll bet. Not open that's what happens.

Why's everyone selling ALC stuff? Going to another line or upgrading?

Thumbs up

ALC working fine. Just upgrading to latest and greatest.

If it's working fine - why upgrade?

The Z-line is an older generation product that was released around '92, and ALC has announced the Z line will no longer be manufactured as of this month. 13 years as an available product isn't too bad, is it? The U-line product allows Moe to have native WebCTRL programming, if he wants, something the Z-line couldn't.

I take it a CSI job will never need upgrading? CSI hardware and programming features will always remain the same, I take it? Maybe that's why CSI is where it's at in the evolution of BAS

Also, I don't have any problems at all getting the ALC product. It's probably more of a dealer issue vs ALC themselves.

[Edited by 3in1control on 06-19-2005 at 07:19 PM]

I don't know about CSI - however, I have stuff from 1992 mingled in with current stuff... replace things one at a time.

I have a newer customer that is facing this problem.

-actually, they weren't fond of the stuff so I'm sure there will be alot of those available soon.

I will give you the 13 year run is longer than some other companies... (T)

So, I take it the new U-line is 100% compatible BACnet so that anybody can program and setup the devices?

New customer with ALC or CSI?

Anybody that has the Eikon programming software and WebCTRL "server" software can download into the controllers. Since ALC doesn't have canned programming residing in their hardware, you still need the right tools to get in and do the job.

Eikon is part of the WebCTRL software package... so it's free!

You can read/write to any BACnet point in their system with the correct addressing, of course. Do you want to do more than that? I know what you're getting at with ALC not truley being an open platform, but the stuff rocks nonetheless.

Richards Zeta controls seems to be on the right track with interoperability with an IT based migration platform.

Eikon is part of the WebCTRL software package... so it's free!
    ..that's like saying I won't charge you to go to the can but the toilet paper will cost you money.

So, I still need ALC purchased product to control ALC devices and it's really not free.

Our customer is dumping the ALC for Lonworks. They want an open platform, open tools, and open web servers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast