How can I find the required N2 point address for a point on the DX controller
    I print previewed the file it does not show that detail
    Example PID module # 1 the output is PM1 OCM

This is a PMO type point ,but what address number is it required to have

Example I have PMO 123 PMO212 which point is which

Thank You

You have the ability to get that info from your DMO file if it's a DX point, if it's an XT point it get's a little more complex, depending upon where where the XP is located in accordance to the XT. I have a software program that gives you all that info. If you choose to generate DDL on a file save, check that file and it's all spelled out for you. If that doesn't work out I'll send you the program.

chrisc :

I would appreciate that program
    my DMO file list the basic info. .It does not show the point mapping for the DX-9100 logical points

I may need a technical document, since these "logical" points are always mapped to the same address for every
    DX-9100

Example: The remote setpoint for PID module #1 is an ADF point and is always mapped to ADF121
    If I give it a different address
    the N30 or Facilitator will send the setpoint data to the wrong location
    The PID module will never receive the data
    Thank You
    cleancondenser @ yahoo.com

Mr. Clean,
    I beg to differ with your logic but, depending upon the PM module name and module # the point mapping will differ.
    For Example in my particular program PID1, the working setpoint would map to an NCM as PM1OU2 and it would map as a companion point to an N30 as a point type PMO, point # 2. If you were using an ACO as a remote setpoint for any PID, because we only have 8 ACO's we can use, for example if we were using ACO1 as a remote SPT we would deifine the point as ADF,1. Are you a JCI contractor and what part of the US are you from? I'm not to sure where you came up with your point mapping method, we can only use ADF's 1-8 for a GX-9100 program. I think you may be mixing up the method for mapping WINPRO points from your PRN.