Anyone know the procdure for calabraiting the vane drive on a 19RX machine?
Checking Guide Vane Linkage — When the chiller
is off, the guide vanes are closed and the actuator mechanism is
in the position shown in Fig. 37. If slack develops in the drive
chain, do the following to eliminate backlash:
1. With the chiller shut down and the actuator fully closed,
remove the chain guard and loosen the actuator bracket
2. Loosen guide vane sprocket adjusting bolts.
3. Pry bracket upwards to remove slack, then retighten the
bracket hold-down bolts.
4. Retighten the guide vane sprocket adjusting bolts. Ensure
that the guide vane shaft is rotated fully in the clockwise
direction in order close it fully.
Go into the controls test, scroll down to guide vane calibration and push select. If it fails more than likely it is the vane potentiometer.
Originally Posted by rhfoxx
Yep. I had a vane pot on one of my 19XR chillers develop a "flat spot" and send back erroneous info to the PIC. A new pot solved that problem.
Originally Posted by SteveBelcher
- Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
- Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
- HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.
A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.
I am looking for a spec sheet on a series 17 chiller?
machine assy. no. 17p30-D3.5-r3-1
Any info would be helpful.